Rick Ross

Sued for $90K

U.O.E.N.O. How Expensive These Rolexes Were

6/28/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0627_rick_ross_rolex_article
Rick Ross has just been sued for being so sophisticated ... he forgot to pay a nearly $90,000 bill for three Rolexes he bought last year -- this according to a new lawsuit.

Johnny's Custom Jewelry in Texas filed the suit against Ross and his company Maybach Music, claiming the rapper agreed to purchase 3 diamond Rolexes last August for a total of $89,847.50.

According to Johnny's, the Rolexes include one 18K gold watch with 30CT of diamonds ($55,000), one 18K gold watch with 7CT of diamonds ($14,000), and one two-tone watch with 5CT of diamonds ($14,000).

0627-rick-ross-reciept-wm-2

Johnny's says it held up its end of the bargain -- delivering the watches as ordered -- but Rick still hasn't paid for the bling. Johnny's wants the rapper to cough up the owed money stat, plus interest.

Calls to Rick's people weren't returned.

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

Can someone tell me WHO would want to BANG this guy? I would rather have sex with one of his watches! LOL

NOT ELMO

Rick Ross
Sued for $90,000.00...................HAHAHAHAHAHA LOCK HIM UP !

Djkayyzee

Fraud!! And fools call this fat looser a boss !??? Please!! I know a boss and u ain't even close! **** outta here with ur fake raps !!

Ivan in Phoenix

Correctional Officer Ricky, AKA Fatboy, was going to use money from his shoe contract to pay for the watches. What a moron!

KARMA K

Rick said in responce, He Ain't even no it!

Jack Mehoff

He ordered the watches and they cost 90K, but why the f*ck do these a**holes think they deserve interest? Rick Ross isn't financing the watch, so why do they feel they deserve more than the worth of the watches

boredwithouttmz

who spends that much on a watch.. a idiot

Nostraldumass

You see someone with a 150G ride and 50G of jewelry and clothes on, you couldnt get a 20$ bill out of them if their life depended on it. Like all the folks that buy those high dollar cars and cant afford to replace the tires,brakes or the air freshener. Live within your means peoples

Bell

He could have supported 4 families.

mike53051

Perhaps Rick should stick to a Timex. Mine has lasted for years and didn't cost much!

Yosemite Sam

I like my Casio, it has an alarm and a stop watch feature. Only $14.99 !!

jr70895

Why would they hand over the watches without getting paid. When I go and buy anything I must pay for it first. I guess that is the perks of being a celebrity

Joao

In other words, the ghetto s*** stole them.
Am I surprised?

Yup

Another entertainer who broke the law by stealing/not paying taxes/shooting someone? That's just not possible!

lisalee

so much ppl hungry in the world i mean dont get me wrong its his money but o gosh y do u need u would only use 1 watch at a time, these celebrities are so f up in their thinking i jus hope tht they invest their money wisely

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments