Lindsay Lohan

BIG Bday Plans

...With Her Lawyer

7/2/2013 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0702_lindsay_shawn_01
Lindsay Lohan
is celebrating her birthday today with the one person in her life she can count on ... her lawyer Shawn Holley.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... Cliffside -- where she's currently in rehab -- denied the actress' request to have friends visit on her day of birth (i.e. today). Visiting days are only on Sundays ... rules are rules.

We're told LiLo's plan B was asking if she could leave the facility to get dinner with friends (with the DA's permission of course). Again she was shot down.

But all hope was not lost ... certain people can visit patients outside of visiting hours, like lawyers. And we're told Shawn is headed to the Malibu rehab joint to hang out with LiLo while she sulks over b-day #27.

As TMZ previously reported, LiLo was already pissed she'd be on lockdown for her birthday ... she wanted to have a huge party in NYC.

We'd say better luck next year, but y'know ...

0503_SHAWN_LINDSAY_THROUGH_footer

mrsschrute

I honestly hope LL's birthday is a good one. I hope she can figure out how to live a good, sober life. I really do. Happy birthday girl. I hope your bad days are behind you... I really do. You can do it girl!

some guy

*cough*

ilovegossip

Of course, Lindsay will have to pay her $750 an hour to be there. Shawn isn't a friend...

Lucky_130

I hope this has been the worst birthday ever for Lindsay, and she spends the night crying her worthless ass to sleep

ilovegossip

Why isn't Lindsay's family there to help celebrate? There goes their favorite saying... Family first!

some guy

Someone should check Lindsay tomorrow for throat cancer . Gotta nip that thing in the bud if you wanna conquer it.

who-me

fatso lohan has some pics on daily mail with her floppers resting on her belly

Ronron

BOO-HOO BITCH

Jay W.

Happy Birthday you sexy little freckled ti++ied girl. Hope Linds eventually pulls her head out of her ass!
I'm one of the few who would like to see the her succeed.

tmz addict

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY LOHAN...ITS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY!! YOU MUST BE THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD :)

ChuckyDee

She is only 27?? Looks more like 47!!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I don't know guys if I was her I would be very depressed at 27. Most girls are settled into a career or going to school again. Most young women her age are in a stable relationship, and making long term plans. To be as rich as she was and have no money and no true love and no steady work would be like looking down a bottomless pit. If she is really clean and has been for two months then reality has to be setting in. She has a world of problems ahead.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Thank gawd Duchess Kate didn't give birth to their future King or Queen on that SLAG'S b-day. . . .You know Blo and Prince William are thisclose, right?

LISA

It’s [amost] hard to believe Linds asked for permission to leave rehab to have dinner with her ‘friends’ (either Marvin or the local #littlestars who call her Queen and Mommy). If true, I guess she forgot she was serving a jail sentence in a swanky rehab, and would be jailed if she left. As for paying Shawn for a visit, I assume the other residents are sick of listening to her whining, moaning and groaning.

pattin

all of lindsays fans should hold their breath literally until she is clean and sober. that would be rid of them all