'That 70s Show' Star

Files for Divorce After Explosive Argument

7/5/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0703_lisa_robin_kelly_getty
"That 70s Show" star Lisa Robin Kelly officially has firsthand experience with the unholy trifecta of failed marriages: 1) a restraining order, 2) criminal charges, and 3) DIVORCE.

Lisa and her ex Robert Gilliam have had an extremely tumultuous relationship ... Lisa was arrested for domestic abuse early last year. Months later, in November, she and her husband were both arrested for assault on one another in their North Carolina home. It's crazy ... considering the two had only gotten married in October.

And now it's already over ... Lisa has filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences."

What triggered the divorce? Wild guess ... but it probably has to do with yet another domestic dispute that occurred between the couple in May in L.A.

According to Lisa, the argument started because Gilliam wanted her to empty her bank account and give him her money. She refused, and claims Gilliam attacked her, pulling her hair, throwing her to the ground, and choking her. She says he even threatened to shoot her.

Lisa says she tried to call police, but Gilliam snatched away her phone. Luckily, a neighbor called the cops for her and Gilliam was arrested. She obtained a restraining order shortly afterward, and filed for divorce last week.

As for Gilliam, he was convicted of domestic battery and was sentenced to 3 years probation plus time served in jail (69 days). He has to attend a 52-week domestic violence program and must stay at least 100 yards away from Kelly at all times. The divorce case is pending.

Quiet

her hair in the pic above??? is this from the 70,s show head shot pic?

lil-twisted

"Lisa has filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Translation, they both too broke to afford fresh rock.

BB not bb

They are giving the guy domestic violence classes and they are getting divorced anyway, what a waste. She is so skinny and tiny, I don't know why someone would try to beat her up except out of jealousy. Maybe he also was high on drugs and needed money for a fix.

Didn't she have a boyfriend who kicked her out of the house recently and had her arrested for not leaving fast enough? She seems to have men treat her like garbage. Maybe they think she is the character on That 70s Show and they can disrespect her like Eric but to any degree that they want.

I liked that character even though she was supposed to be the bad girl. There is something cool about her anyway. Hooking up with the wrong men can really mess up your life.

Phishie from Philly

I guess if I where a celebrity I would have been divorced 22 times. Thank god I'm not a celebrity.
Phishie from Philly

James R. - Los Angeles

What a train wreck.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

That´s not a recent picture of her, TMZ. These days she looks a lot ... how do you say it? .... rougher.

Nvts

She was the 'star' of the show???

lilly

I wonder what she saw on him!!! He's ugly and old so good for her!!! more info on Robert here

b003

Amy Winehouse syndrome, D-bag guys getting you on drugs an effing you up.

Mr Wood

Trailer Park TRASH!!!!

Mary

I am from united kingdom am here to testify in the good name of this God-sent called Dr khakani for the great things he has done in my life.. First of all i want to thank mareen for the post she made on how Dr khakani helped her in bringing back her lover. At first when i saw the posting i was so happy and in the other hand so scared,That this might not be real, Then i decided to give it a try in which i contacted Dr khakani and told him how my lover left me for another lady for the past 3years and i have been lonely and depressed without him,So i asked him if he has helped anyone called mareen and he said yes, that was the lady he helped in bringing back her lover. I said good and i told him that if he can help me in bringing back my own lover,He laughed and said once i have contacted him that my problem will be solved.He said that my lover will be back to me within 48hours and do an unexpected thing for me. i said really, Truly when the 48hours was completed i got a text from someone saying am sorry then i decided to call the number i saw it was my lover Steve voice.i was so happy he was begging me and crying on phone, That he is ready to do anything that will make me happy in life,So i told him to come over which he did,As he was coming he came with a brand new Car as gift i was so happy and he made me had access to his account SSN ATM pin and beneficiary to all his account am so happy today with the help of Dr khakani. He has proven to me that he is not going to leave me for another lady again and stay with me forever, Am so happy today and am also thanking mareen for posting this early.Dr khakani you are truly a man of your word. He can also cure diabetes, cancer or any kind of sickness and he can solve any kind of problems in this world. Friends i believe Dr khakani is a man to trust and believe on. You don't need to cry anymore Dr khakani has been sent to clean our tears you can contact him on khakanibestsolutioncentre12@gmail. com or cell phone +2348062216903.