Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

sukitten_

I'd do the same damn thing.

Metal70s

LOL! Nancyboy couldn't whip a paper bag of soggy cat crαp.

But he sure can put a dent in his own noggin head-butting a street sign! LOL!

Too Phunny!

nipples mugee

Somehow the tmz propaganda machine has convinced me without even knowing or meeting this dude that I dislike him... Pretty wierd huh, they knowhow to bias your thoughts against whomever they fill the need to ruin.. So, kayne, yur a douchbag. . Wait huh ?

MuteYourAZZ

His baby is going to be so proud of his daddy. I bet his kid will grow up just like him. " Mom! Don't talk to me...Everrrrr!" "Get me some Juice!" What a fool!

Heidi

HEY, TMZ..... IT'S OBVIOUS HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE QUESITONED BY PAPS' & YOUR STAFF KNEW THAT.... WALK AWAY & STOP FOLLOWING THE ONES WHO HAVE MADE IT CLEAR MORE THAN ONCE TO LEAVE THEM ALONE.....

Reyna38

He is a big *****... He is a joke and needs to go away with his bitch Slutdashians and his life

NY2012

His behavior is Very erratic ,concern for the welfare of the child.

Nostraldumass

NOW i see why California has such strick gun laws and NO stand your ground laws OR make my day laws. This guy would be DRT

ccpup

C'mon, TMZ, give Princess Kanye what he wants. The next time you see him in public, just act like he doesn't exist. Don't approach him, don't speak to him, don't take his picture. Just treat him like any other anonymous schlub.

And if we're really, really lucky, once we all start ignoring His Douchiness, he'll just finally disappear and get that privacy he oh so craves.

Court

He's an ass hat.

KillerBeeGee

I wish Justin Bieber would pee on this over rated D-bag.

bunn

kanye needs to grow up poor NORTH to have a dad like that

Spunky Funk

Kanye is mad because everyone is pirating his music. He wants to be the only pirate. *wink-wink*

casey

TMZ, you sound like a teenage girl who has yet to learn to manage her hormonal swings. Stop being such a drama queen. I doubt your photog was being so nice and complimentary. Paps provoke celebrities all the time to get a rise out of them and I think its disgusting. If I tell someone "not to ever talk" in the heat of the moment, I'd really hate to be labeled a "fascist dictator" who is as "anti-American as it gets." That's RIDICULOUS... and I don't even like Kanye!

Trooper Tom

Easy answer to this Don't talk to him, don't take his photo. don't tell any one any thing about him just plain and simple IGNORE his a$S