Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

QueenKaren369

BLAH BLAH BLAH quit reporting stories on these idiots and see how they come crying to find you

Passthepeas

Karbo-face, what's the matter? Not getting enough love? Get ready to pay up. I believe what you just did is assault. In full view of the cameras- thank you. Law enforcement needs to pay you a visit, you are a danger to the general public. I hope you come across someone who is genuinely having a bad day and hands you your gayfish ass.

Susanlsmith

Certifiable

jazzyjoslynn

This really pissed me off with Kanye West attacking TMZ . Who in the hell does he think he is. Some one needs to bring him back down to Earth. He use to be a NO Body . If it was not for his crappie Music and his fans that made him big . He would still be a No Body.
I have listen to his Music if that is what you can call . In my Opinion he is very disrespectful to women and in general.
He needs to be brought back down and put on a Perch like a Parrot.
He sang about Kim in a song calling her his Bitch. What kind of
Man is that . He was very disrespectful to her and degrading her.
I mean really . He would not be famous if it wasn’t for his fans.
He needs to remember how he became famous , And if it wasn’t for the Camera and TV media following him . He would still be a No body. I think he sucks, and so does his music .
I would not pay him or Kim for pictures of their baby. I mean , really every one will see the baby
at some time or another. It is just a baby , why does
the media think it is so to get a picture of their baby or any other famous couples baby. You know they will be going out with the baby at some point. They have enough money. I don't think they should be paid millions of dollars for a picture of their baby.
When you have people out their that could use that million dollars . Their are a lot of people out there in need of help with Jobs and food and homes and cars. That money could help out a lot of people in need. Why spend that kind of money to two people
that already have millions of dollars for a Picture of a baby. That is just Crazy

FREEWILLY

Kanye's angry little man march is pretty hysterical to watch.

2idiots

Kangay, you dont want people to talk to you...please return the favor and dont sing to us.

Jordan

Was he catching a flight on Northwest Airline?

D

Why is everyone still talking on here? Don't talk! Ever again! You over there, stop talking!
He's just so hilarious! Ever since the pole incident, I watch every video of him and just laugh and laugh.

Jordan

TMZ Camera Man Next time ask Kayne Kardashian the one Question Everyone wants to know? When will Round 2 of the Stop Sign take Place, and what does Mr. Kardashian think his chances of winning Round 2 are?

patrickd

Real class act huh?

baby

awww the poor karTRASHian man slave is having another temper tantrum, who buys his crappy self absorbed music anyways?

Mike

Hmmm ... which entitled, narcissist, self important, arrogant prick deserves to have their butt kicked in a back alley more .... Kanye West or Chris Brown?

Tough call isn't it? TMZ should hire a badazz body guard to go with their photographer the next time they try to film Kanye or Chris Brown. Dare those mofos to do something. Get in their face.

Sue

We all can now say, Kim is involved with a thug from the hood , this should make her daughter proud of her
Disgusting mother and father

Shawn

Who the *F does he think he is, "Don't talk to me, don't talk ever again" handling people.

B

just stop talking to the guy. that simple.