Kanye West

Don't Burst My Privacy Bubble

... Or I'll F*** You Up!!!

7/12/2013 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_kanye_west_launch_v4
Kanye West just lashed out at a TMZ camera guy ... tearing into our photog for daring to speak at LAX ... simply 'cause he's an egomaniac who thinks he's bigger than the Constitution.

Kanye -- who calls himself Yeezus -- had arrived to the airport, when our photog tried to tell the rapper how much he loves his music.

But before he could even finish his sentence, Kanye got right in our guy's face ... manhandled the camera -- and started making demands like a Fascist dictator.

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Our guy dared to open his mouth ... and said how pumped he was for a possible sequel to the Jay-Z/Kanye album ... and that's when Kanye charged back at our photog and ripped at our camera.

It's not the first time Kanye has gone after our camera ... in fact, he was ARRESTED for smashing our equipment at the very same airport in 2008.

0712-kanye-west-attack-2008
Those charges were dropped ... but clearly, Kanye hasn't learned a damn thing -- particularly, that he lives in AMERICA ... where the Constitution gives everyone the right to free speech -- even if Kanye doesn't like it.

In fact, Kanye's belief that he lives in a privacy bubble -- where he can dictate who can and can't talk in a public place -- is as Anti-American as it gets.

Googie

Crazy Kanye, this is just a sample of what you'll be going thru for hooking up with fat arse Kim K. You got her pregnant & now you are stuck with her for at least 18 years - whether it's marriage, alimony & definitely child support. Kris H better count his lucky stars.

Meanie

Next time TMZ or any Pap sees them, call them out, say - Hey *******s, nope... we're not talking to you, ... hey pond s***, ... nope we're not talking to you... Heckle these effin' POS.... floating turds.

Bmorecurls

This is a tough one.....I don't know who I despise more tmz or kanye I hope they all die horrible deaths

Jenn

The first amendment does not protect idiots who shove cameras in peoples faces and asking them questions the person doesn't want to answer.

Drama Queens!

zra1974

keep it up TMZ. Don't relent on this guy. He is too stupid to realize that his aggression just draws you even closer, and makes my laugh my ass off. So don't give up. And if he touches you, file battery charges. These idiot celebrities are our personal clowns. They think they are something special, but in reality they are here for our collective entertainment. No privacy for these clowns that make easy money doing whatever it is in the public spotlight.

Don't relent.

Tryst

They have a very special hotel and a dart gun for this kind of issue. My father thought he was Jesus too. He enjoyed his stay at the special hotel, the coffee specifically was apparently fabulous.

ZABOOBOO

It's funny how we respect other people's spaces but when it comes to celebrities there is no respect for thier personal space or "privacy bubble" they deserve to be given space specially when asked maybe he was having a bad day!

Lesli

I think the funniest thing about Kanye is he thinks he's really smart, and then he talks and it's nothing but gibberish! I mean, he makes NO sense at all! And they can keep spinning that the baby's name means "highest power" but everyone knows that they're just effing stupid. I hope she gets stuck with an even dumber nickname like "N-DUB"

daisygirl

He is an ugly person inside & out.

Bmorecurls

No more comments tmZ awww

Amanda

Leave him alone

SammyG

It also give him the right to say whatever he wants! Just sayin'

Kiranda

You forgot "don't listen to my music, because it's absolute **** -- the biggest **** of ALL TIME!"

Bmorecurls

Haha tmz u look real small rt now

Wow ...

Hey TMZ, did you ever wonder if the girl Kim K you blasted on the site relentlessly would end up having a child with the man who can't stand you. Ironic.