Tara Reid

I'm Down for a

'Sharknado' SEQUEL!

7/12/2013 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_tara_reid_sharknado_launch

The sharks BETTER THINK TWICE before getting back on the 405 freeway ... 'cause Tara Reid tells TMZ she's totally down for ANOTHER installment of "Sharknado."

Reid just called in to "TMZ Live" ... and told us she's blown away by all of the fanfare following last night's premiere of the SyFy flick.

"I'm just so glad that people saw the humor in it that I did ... because it's hilarious."

She adds, "This movie was so ridiculous, you know? Like it's almost so bad that it's good."

Tara says she's down to fight even more sharks if SyFy greenlights a sequel ... but it's clear, she's way more fired up about the Sharknado DRINKING GAME!"

Check out the clip ...

jillp

NBC Nightly News just done a story on SharkNado! That is HILARIOUS!!!

The Gay Nazis For Jesus

Looking for a movie that's so bad it's good. Check out Susan Hayward singing "I plant my own tree" from the 1967 movie Valley Of The Dolls. It is so bad it will put you into shock. More to come kids.

Iris Myandowski

how desperate for work is this girl ? you know that shoddy flick pays in Popeye's and Zima

Harveys nemesis

What about Bekinnado, not baconnado which I am sure will be one of the sequels . But why are you promoting Bekins in all your intermissions? The boxes are so strategically place I am wondering how much they are paying you for that spot?

LordGobblecock

duh Im sure she's grateful for any work right now.

TipseyMcStagger

Tara is much cooler than most 'former'/B acresses, and she's fun/funny, not a self-absorbed b*tch!

Tim

Can you say #JumpingTheSharkNado !!!!

Swampwitch99

Wow, you guys are brutal....poor girl, she's just a product of Hollywood and their obsession with the most desperate mental cases.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2