Tara Reid

I'm Down for a

'Sharknado' SEQUEL!

7/12/2013 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071213_tara_reid_sharknado_launch

The sharks BETTER THINK TWICE before getting back on the 405 freeway ... 'cause Tara Reid tells TMZ she's totally down for ANOTHER installment of "Sharknado."

Reid just called in to "TMZ Live" ... and told us she's blown away by all of the fanfare following last night's premiere of the SyFy flick.

"I'm just so glad that people saw the humor in it that I did ... because it's hilarious."

She adds, "This movie was so ridiculous, you know? Like it's almost so bad that it's good."

Tara says she's down to fight even more sharks if SyFy greenlights a sequel ... but it's clear, she's way more fired up about the Sharknado DRINKING GAME!"

Check out the clip ...

James R. - Los Angeles

Who is this and why does she need to call TMZ to promote a nonexistent acting career?

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Candygram. LANDSHARK!!!!

anony

She needs all the money she can make.

KnuckleDragger

I'll admit, SyFy runs some hokey SciFi movies. I listen more than watch, and I only liosten to these things because there's absolutely nothing else on, usually a Saturday night. Honestly...I turned off Sharknado last night. It wasn't the sharks...they can't help themselves...it was the acting. Where do they get these people...Actor's Rehab?!

Jon

TMZ, Tara Reid have you really sunk that low to write words on this has been.

BECKER

I'm sure that she has that seafood swell about her skanky drunk A S S

CLINT

Of course she's down with making a sequel to this horrible movie. It's the lowest form of acting there is to make such trash. But TMZ loves these types because they are a mess and that's what this site thrives on.

Lucky_130

I remember when the Sci Fi channel began, and they had shows like The Incredible Hulk, One Step Beyond, Dark Shadows, and played cool old horror movies. These days Sy Fy unfortunately shows movies like Sharknado, and dumb origional shows like Hangar 13, whoop-dee-doo

Clint Beastwood

This may have been the worst movie ever made yet I couldn't turn away. (laughing) It's funny to see all the actors/celebs on the downslide turn up in these movies. Terrible acting + Terrible CGI = SUCCESS

Matt

TMZ needs to get their facts straight. Yeah lots of people talked about and made fun of it on Twitter. Congrats?

The ratings came in and it bombed. It got worse ratings than even the other bad movies SyFy shows. Yet Charles just called it a "big hit" on TMZ live.

lazypadawan

The only thing missing from this flick was a scene with twerking sharks. Perhaps in the sequel.

mr.howell

I just happen to catch the trailer last night for this piece of crap film!..this is soooo bad!,awful cgi effects,bad acting!..now the people who make this SHOLOCK are even admitting it's BAD!..Tara is hard-up for work I think!..these bad made for TV movies are always filling up the $4 dvd bins at Walmart!..lol!.

Jon

TMZ comment #8 I've gotten 2 down votes on tara reid? Are you serious who says that the TMZ site is not rigged, what a sham.

DetroitRocks

Vodka money!

Colonel Custard

She would do better to follow the Farrah Abraham or Courtney Stodden claim-for-fame model.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments