Kris Jenner

FAKE BABY

ON TALK SHOW!

7/15/2013 7:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0715_kris_jenner_facebook

Kris Jenner
pulled out the big guns for her talk show premiere -- 'cause Kim Kardashian's baby North West will make its debut ... is what she wants you to believe -- BUT TMZ KNOWS IT'S NOT!

Kris' show posted a photo on Twitter and Facebook ... of herself cuddling an infant, with the message ... "You never know who will stop by our show today #WatchKris".

This would be the first public shot of North since her birth -- but we smelled a rat.  And guess what?  After some digging we found out the baby is owned by a hair and makeup person on the set.

Kanye West and Kim have been pretty clear about NOT wanting their baby in the spotlight.

1019_GUESS_the_granny_footer

susannah

Kris with a heart above the i? gag me with a forklift! My fantasy will be that NO ONE tunes in....

STFUP

My God, that B~~CH will do ANYTHING to chase fame, won't she.
I'm praying, HARD, that the trial run of her show goes down in flames. If it does not, I fear for America's future. People priorities are SO f~~ked up!

STFUP

The 7 Dangers Of Human Virtue (Per Mohandas K. Gandhi):
1. Wealth without work.
2. Pleasure without conscience.
3. Knowledge witout character.
4. Business without ethics.
5. Science without humanity.
6. Religion without sacrifice.
7. Politics without principle.
Except for #3 (The KarTRASHians have NO 'knowledge' to speak of), and #5 (they know NOTHING of science), these are, instead, the 'rules' by which Kris Jenner lives her life. Disgusting.

Donka Do Ball

Clearly a violation of the baby's civil rights.

KIMSTOP!!

GO AWAY ALREADY!! For the love of GOD, just go away...

carina

I just looked on my TV guide. The only place it turned up is on Filipino TV channel???I would never ever watch but was beyond curious who would put such a joke on the air. It is not on any FOX lineup.

Jody

I can't stand her or her daughters. They are all bitches, with her being the bitchiest one of all. They have completely taken over the E channel.

DaniM0nster

Someone is DESPERATE..

jason

Fake ? Go figure, just like everyone in and everything involved with that fame wh-re family

Jamoak

Media ATTENTION WHORE!

dummy

If you Want to torture me, lock me in a room with a tv stuck on this pig.

janet

Is anyone surprised. Grannypimp is so pathetically desperate for ratings and publicity of any kind. Just proves how phony and fake they are.

This stunt should be the kiss of death for this 6 week trial run krap show.

pat

I wonder if she realizes how f**king stupid she looks.

pat

What a desperate idiot.

That baby is also too big for a pre-mature 5 pound baby. Unless the Klan has already grafted the big butt.

Maggie

Appropriate, fake baby for fake people!