Emma Roberts

Busted for Domestic Violence

With Famous Boyfriend

7/16/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0716_EMMA_ROBERTS_TMZ
Emma Roberts was arrested for a domestic violence incident in Canada -- after allegedly bloodying her boyfriend, Evan Peters ... TMZ has learned.

22-year-old Emma -- Eric Roberts' daughter and Julia Roberts' niece -- was taken into custody early July 7 in Montreal after getting in an altercation with Peters ... who stars in "American Horror Story."

According to Montreal law enforcement sources ... someone called police to report a fight in Evan and Emma's hotel room.

We're told when cops arrived ... they observed Evan with a bloody nose.  Emma was immediately arrested.  One law enforcement source tells us Evan also had a bite mark.

Emma was released hours later because 26-year-old Evan did not want to press charges.

Sources close to Emma tell TMZ ... Emma and Evan were hitting each other and she was arrested because he had obvious physical injuries. The sources deny Emma bit Evan.

0716_emma_roberts_evan_peters_getty2
Our sources also say the couple -- last seen in public at the "The Lone Ranger" premiere (above) -- is back together and both are working on "American Horror Story."

0716_emma_roberts_chompers_footer

Rhinosaur

1) Funny, I didn't think she was capable of displaying emotion. 2) Hearing from those who have interacted with her, she seems like a truly miserable person to be around. 3) Last name in this business can get you places, that's for sure...she has a bad of nothing.

ambergalore

That is crazy!! Wow. LOL @ The new Chris Brown comment.

Amber
do you like diy and affordable crafts? Check out http://www.mypersonalaccent.com for the latest and greatest in awesome diy affordable crafts!

Hannah

She inherited her Dad's temper!!!!

Sean H.

Is it me, or did Emma Roberts just get a little hotter?

Ruby

I heard rumors that Emma Roberts is a stuck up little Princess, I can believe this story of her throwing a hissy fit and maiming someone, But, I was expecting it to be her housekeeper or some other staff member, Girl is only on the 'D' list and needs to Keep calm and get over herself.

Diamond Goddess!

Can't stand her or her aunt!!!
Meh.
-_-
Who cares?!

hizzybold

The last time I got into a fight with a woman, she beat me up but I came, so who really won?

Diane Wright

Apple doesn't fall to far from that tree!

Colonel Custard

I'd much rather have Roberts bite me than Peters. But I'd much rather have F. Abraham bite me than Roberts so I'm not sure that tells you much.

Farrah has 2 beach balls and an unlocked backdoor.

ArrowHead99

She's so irrelevant that it took 9 days to report this.

yarply

I guess that means he missed out on the make up sex. What a wuss. Cant take a shot from your girl? Don't ever get married then, women do all kinds of strange emotional things and you calling the police every time,,, do you want to see her in jail or are you really afraid of her. If so then all means....

Nik

Showdown between her and Chris Brown?

tim

Why not? Her father's nuts.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She's such a cute little bunny! I'm sure she caught him screwing some other little bimbo, and flipped out. She's cute! Let her off the hook.....

HfromDublin

Would not like to be bit with those teeth. And this is exactly what spoilt children grow up like, self-righteous, expect everything, and F everybody else.