Lindsay Lohan to Oprah

$2 Mil For My Thoughts!

7/16/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_lindsay_lohan_oprah_money_show_own
Lindsay Lohan
's guts don't come cheap, because we found out she's spilling them to Oprah at a cost of around $2 million.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) has been negotiating with Lindsay for 4 months.  The plan -- an 8-part docu-series about Lindsay's struggles, her career and her plans for the future -- but we're guessing it's mostly about her struggles.

It's a better deal for Lindsay than just taking her top off.  For that ... Playboy paid her a measly $1 mil.

Ironically ... Lindsay's latest rehab stint may have scored her more cash, because of the drama and interest created around almost going to jail, firing her lawyer, going to Betty Ford, bailing from Betty Ford ... and on and on.

Sources tell us ... Lindsay actually signed the deal at Betty Ford.

Lindsay got some perks from Oprah as well -- as in TWO fully-paid assistants and a stylist.

Substance abuse can pay handsomely -- Who knew?

Hey, we interviewed Lindsay for free -- check it out!

0919_lindsay_lohan_pretty_footer_v2

Fluffy

Does this mean crime pays? And on a second note, you'd have to pay me a lot of money to watch this "docu-series", because I might get violently ill trying to watch it and vomit profusely.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

GASP!!!
"http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/09/exclusive-lindsay-lohan-talks-appear-oprah/"

BWHAHAHA NOTHING happened back then, obviously Oprah didn't want to pay her USUAL fee of $100 dollars a day.

I looked it up and found this quote particularly telling: When contacted by RadarOnline.com, a rep for The Oprah Winfrey Show said, “nothing has been planned” You mean Blo's 'team' LIED to the media trying to generate interest in a PAID interview with Oprah when none was forthcoming?

GarrettG

I could be wrong, but I read somewhere that "The Clamyons" is supposed to premiere this weekend. Is this true? The reason why I ask is because it just occurred to me throughout all this hot mess.

seamus

@ DeeMaree -I don't know how but this is the second time my IP address has been blocked and it was the same scenario as last time-Nicole commented and I was my usual charming, polite self and next thing I know I cannot post. This time I didn't think much of it because it was coming up technical difficulties since that had been happening a lot -but as soon as the IP address was changed I had no problem. Nicole id like a tumor that has no cure.

ketjo

Simple answer to you question Seamus........Nicole works for TMZ.........how do you think she gets away with everything ......she's a shyt stirrer...posts gets slow here she comes or one of her alias and stir the pot and the comments pick up...but if you piss her off or one of her alias you will start having all kinds of trouble.....She is on ROL and had me banned over their because she didn't like my opinion of the whole Paula Deen Media Witch Hunt....Now I can't get any thing longer then words word sentence posted over there......Not that I give a Rat's Ass but don't bait the Mountain Cat is you don't want to get scratched.........Meow !!!!! LOL

FUTMZ

Q: What's the only thing worse than a child molester?

A: A lesbian child molester with self-mutilating issues and a fear of reality. These are the ones who troll Twitter for "liitlestars" and other 4th-graders. GASP!!!!!

abdullh almulhim

n't dream of anything yesterday. cataracts, Sahir, claimed , do the eyes of my bedroom and let every evil , my eyes what benefit many blame , and what ever my eyes Addeh Muse McCann this advice before you have me my tapas nights and days I walk kid Harami and residuary which the dam Juan and silence which verbal so she has in all of the said person , and what I know you nuncio goals your enemies peels just homelands. Zarif. He visited me today the most beautiful universe walkway championship but Hun, you have a larger fragments , with any person with beauty, marble floor oh Lord, oh Rahman ... you we keep him. not with any person with Beauty God, Rahman. His name, but a character Seine are being slaughtered, but a knife on the disposal, whatever you order is obeyed His Eyes Cunha star all good solutions and create the most beautiful what is his heart pulse Plett is a gourmet.

abdullh almulhim

Zarif any beautiful look at you man. Or girl

abdullh almulhim

You are all of you have looked in my eyes the most beautiful of the universe you with treatment the night Sepehrt eye

FUTMZ

You still alive NICOLE? Bummer.

Reg

Morning.

Bambi

I sure hope Lindsey can turn this thing around like Britney did. All of these haters on here should not judge anyone especially anyone who has been working all of her life supporting her family since she was a child. Good luck Linds.

Fluffy

seamus, my mobile ip has been blocked for a long time now. i guess tmz really loves me! ha ha

Youallbefunny

testing

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahhahahhahhahhaha!! DINA MUST OF BEEN REALLY DRUNK ON THIS ONE

Lindsay Lohan has “approached several male friends and asked them to be sperm donors,” claims the National Enquirer.

According to a source for the tabloid, Lohan “thinks having a baby will keep her on the straight and narrow… She feels it’s the one thing that would keep her grounded.”

The magazine actually quotes its made up source as saying Lohan is “actively trying to recruit sperm-daddies!”

STOP.

This, of course, is coming from the same magazine that wrongly reported in the past that the rehabbing actress hired a psychic to communicate with Liz Taylor and was being advised by the spirit of Michael Jackson.

So, who’s the tab’s source this time — the Loch Ness Monster?