Lindsay Lohan to Oprah

$2 Mil For My Thoughts!

7/16/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_lindsay_lohan_oprah_money_show_own
Lindsay Lohan
's guts don't come cheap, because we found out she's spilling them to Oprah at a cost of around $2 million.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... The Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) has been negotiating with Lindsay for 4 months.  The plan -- an 8-part docu-series about Lindsay's struggles, her career and her plans for the future -- but we're guessing it's mostly about her struggles.

It's a better deal for Lindsay than just taking her top off.  For that ... Playboy paid her a measly $1 mil.

Ironically ... Lindsay's latest rehab stint may have scored her more cash, because of the drama and interest created around almost going to jail, firing her lawyer, going to Betty Ford, bailing from Betty Ford ... and on and on.

Sources tell us ... Lindsay actually signed the deal at Betty Ford.

Lindsay got some perks from Oprah as well -- as in TWO fully-paid assistants and a stylist.

Substance abuse can pay handsomely -- Who knew?

Hey, we interviewed Lindsay for free -- check it out!

0919_lindsay_lohan_pretty_footer_v2

LK

The news was saying 2 stay indoors cause of the lighting & not 2 go back out until a 1/2 hr after the last sound of thunder . Well I keep going out & chk'n out the sky & its still lighting But I'm not hearing any thunder . Which is a good thing . Because it must be pretty far away . Still lighting can rip across the sky pretty far .

LISA

Well, there's been no further alerts here for a few hours, so I'm going to sign off and unwind before bed. Thanks again for all the concern, and I hope everyone in the storm areas are OK. Oh, and SEZ ... thanks for the huge laugh I just had looking at that AVI!!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Well I guess I will get off and check this Canadian weather.

LK

Hey Reg ,
Just chk'n in & making sure your weather isn't that bad down under ? Weren't you batting down the hatches the other day ? lol

Fluffy

When will the lowhan madness end?

darkhorse91

Hey Bear! If you're out there, check out the Bieber thread on rol. I ticked off "Ivan" lmao.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

We are experiencing technical difficulties.....Bwahahahahahahahaha

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

If I were to believe this story about $2 million, I'd like just one enabler to come on here and explain in detail how she deserves that money. Explain how, despite flipping the middle finger to the law and courts each and every time, despite showing up late or not at all to the few jobs she ever gets, despite consistently destroying or damaging others' properties, despite never paying any of her debts, despite stealing property at her whim, despite perpetually lying about everything, despite having contempt for virtually everyone, and despite being a lousy actress who does nothing to improve herself in her chosen field, and has done no work of any significance in the past decade, how she's deserving of a $2 million paycheck?

Come on enablers, I want to hear your explanations.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

The entire Lohan family are liars, and will do or say anything to keep their fugly mugs in the news. I say it's all BULLSCHIT!

seamus

Lindsay is fabulous!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Bear's bustin' out of here for a while....Zeph and Seamus, have a great day.

Reg

YAWN!!

Its Nikki Bitches

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

THIS IS HOW MANY FANS LOHAN HAS

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Lindsay's no.1 Fan ‏@LindsayIsMyLife 17h
@Lohan247 @LittleStars90 @lohantribe_ @MarryMeLindsay @FCOLindsayLArg @lindsaylohanmex @nathlohan @LindsayLohan_3 pic.twitter.com/zSgh2AfVy1

LISA

I'm pretty sure Amanda Bynes left a comment on her own TMZ thread. I googled her user name, and it took me to a Twitter Account that really sounds like it could be her old or personal one?

It's comment #16.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

L Diabla LMFAO