Farrah Abraham

'Wait, Who's Trayvon Martin?'

7/18/2013 7:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071813_farrah_abraham_audio_launch
Farrah Abraham has NO IDEA who Trayvon Martin is -- but she thinks Trayvon is a woman she may have met ... because Farrah Abraham is an idiot.

"Backdoor Teen Mom" made the unbelievably stupid comments on the "Matty P's Radio Happy Hour" show ... when the host asked how she felt about the Trayvon situation.

"I feel like I've met her or something," Farrah blurted out of her stupid mouth ... adding, "It sounds so familiar ... I don't know what she is so I can't picture the person with the name right now."

Farrah Abraham ladies and gentlemen ... she's a moron.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

StanSki

Wow. Her stupid is mega black hole stupid. And to think: She breeds.

poohbear90

The hate in people sickens me. There was an innocent boy killed. No child deserves to die. He could have been your brother or your child or grandchild. The whole race thing don't matter to me but this child lost his life for nothing and his murderer is free to roam this world. Casey Anthony killed her baby and is free and the bitch will eventually have more kids. My opinion is **** the justice system, **** the heartless haters and **** racism.

Damian

It's not like she's "famous" for her world views. Is anybody really surprised the gal from Teen Mom and Backdoor Teen Mom doesn't know anything about current events?

candles

Wow...just wow...is she brain dead? What a moron.

Joan K

Farrah if you are reading these and that is taking a big leap to think you can read, please go away. The world does not need another dumb ass whore.

louieee(:

Wow who cares everyone dies it is not her job to know who he is. I admit she's an idiot but just becuase one kid got murdered and a celebrity doesn't know who he is does'nt mean anything. Feel free to dislike. I respect everyones opinion.

criszan

who the hell is tampon martin?

GURLPLEASE

Duh she to busy with d!cks in mouth to look at the news.

euell

oh what are you talking about? she do not need to be smart to make money! she get anough for http://www.farrahsextape.com to let herself to be stupid, lol

Madisonk22

Is it really so surprising? When you are consumed with yourself there is no room for current events or world news...

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12