Kris Jenner

RIDICULOUS Justification

For Kanye's Violence

7/18/2013 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Cameras

071813_kris_jenner_the_talk_launch

Kanye West
must have spiked the Kool-Aid that Kris Jenner drank, because only a drunk lady would concoct such a ridiculous justification for Kanye West's violent outburst at LAX last week.

Kris appeared on "The Talk" Thursday and urged people not to come down on Kim Kardashian's baby daddy for breaking our camera -- after our photog dared to speak and compliment the rapper.

Kris feels like it's important to know what happened in the 15 minutes before the attack.  As far as our camera guy goes ... the answer is nothing.   Beyond that, she's kidding, right?

0718_kanye_west_video

fleabag73

Mr. Kardashian had ANOTHER tantrum. Who the hell cares?

Dina

Her answer is fair, but not honest.

Dina

Ask Mrs. Jenner to place her hand on a Bible before she answers a question.

Margaret

He's such an ass. How could anyone be a fan? He's also quite ugly, no personality, what does Kim see in him? Is she nuts too?

deefirst

That **** was funny! I WOULD RATHER LISTEN TO KANYE THAN Harvey bitchass and his weakass staff!

Devin

what a gay fish.

Debs626

I hope those KarTRASHIANS suck him dry for every penny he has, because soon or later that is going to be the outcome of this relationship between Punk ass West and Kym Kartrashian!! These people deserve eachother..ignorant, ridiculous morons!

Mondo

this is the reason I don't watch her show. She is clueless

p

This man has absoutely NO control. He makes me sick. He has NO CLASS at all.

Cornish Pixie

How in the world could he be sleep deprived? They have a day nanny and a night nurse. Both he and Kimmie sleep through the night (8-9 hours) and they take naps during the day with the baby. Doesn't anyone else remember reading this from previous stories?

Cat

I feel so sorry for this child. I don't think he is the father anyways. Let him leave the country and take the hoe with him.

S

He kept following and harassing him, kind of deserved it. Most of you would do the same come on. He told him to leave him alone. Kanye is not my fav person but he could have called the police, this man was harassing and following him.

ajatater

Do these dumb a** people, and I mean ALL of them, think that a photo of this critter that was bred by two of the ugliest people, would or could top the Royal baby...

Shannon

Oh please...you guys do horrible things in order to get stories and deserved to have your camera broken. Some of you say the most horrifying things and I don't feel bad for you. No I don't think the rich should get away with ANYTHING, but so many paparazzi are JUST as bad and are some of the worst people.

Linda McCarty

Kris your an idiot. He's gonna go off on your little Kimmie one day and beat her. I don't care what the paps ask, freedom of speech and Kanye doesn't make the rules. It's a free country. He needs to go to jail.