Lindsay Lohan

Dina Drunk Dialed Therapy Session

7/22/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0715_lindsay_dina_01
Lindsay Lohan's mother has been banned from participating in her rehab treatment after a drunken phone call a few weeks ago ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us shortly before Lindsay's birthday, July 2, Cliffside rehab facility got Dina on the phone -- so LiLo could have a conversation with her.

But we're told the person from the clinic who spoke to Dina believed she was hammered, and quickly nixed the idea of letting her speak to Lindsay.

Furthermore, we're told the rehab team felt it would be best for LiLo's treatment if she stopped talking to Dina altogether for the rest of her stay.

Good luck, Oprah.

Attempts to reach Dina were unsuccessful.

0722_dina_lindsay_lohan_footer

Squatting Thunder

She was probably calling to try to get her hands on some of the Oprah money.

pax

That's really depressing. I hope that her recovery is successful despite the obstacles presented by her parents. It's not easy to separate yourself from loved ones, even if they are bad for you and your health.

Don

The years are not being kind to the "Dina"
or
Dina is not being kind to "the Dina"
coming to the point of non baggable

kgg

It's not really news that Dina Lohan is a drunken, coked out enabler. Not to mention one of the sorriest excuses for a mother anyone's ever seen. The best thing for Lindsay would be to treat both of her parents as if they were dead. No contact, no giving them money, no mentioning their names. They're vultures.

FUTMZ

“Welcome back. Thanks for stopping by. We’re so honored to have you on again”.

“Great to be back, Matt. We’re always so busy with deals and scripts and branding. I’m a single Mom… you’d think I never sleep”.

“So tell us, DUIna - Did you smash a champagne glass when you found that Linds can‘t be allowed to talk to you when you're stewed, which is is always, and that the gravy train is over? Everyone‘s laughing. You‘re gonna be homeless!! Doesn‘t that ROCK?!”

“What?!!! What is this?!!!” I'm a survivor single mother of four!

“It’s an interview. Where do you think you are? Broadway? This is the Today Show. Oh yeah, right…. Broadway. You lied about Broadway, right? Rockette? Huh?”

“This interview is OVER!!!!!”

“Got any more lies, DUIna? Maybe a “parting lie”
…. You know - one for the road”?

“You’ll be hearing from my lawyers!!!!!”

[The TMZ phones begin ringing incessantly with a phone number originating in Long Island]

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Dina has been ppunding clamato butane coladas for weeks

Nancy

How sad. A middle aged, trailer trash, Alcoholic.

Hurley

Attempts to reach Dina were unsuccessful...she's in the bottom of a bottle and cannot reach the phone

Hurley

Dina you ignorant S L U T
60's your age and the size of your gut
you drink like you're daughter
but at your age so what

FUTMZ

Don't know how I missed it...... it's real obvious now. Orcah knows some "sources" that say that Linds will definitely be cremated and flushed this year, and she hopes Linds will croak "on set". Talk about a ratings blitz! She said to have been sending DUIna pallets of boxed wine to keep her "in the loop". I should have seen the signs..... must've been too busy "LOLing" at the lying, nibbling hypocrite.

janet

Want to bet that money if even true is already spent.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

A show of hands of who's surprised Mother SLAG was loaded (and probably before noon)? Higher, I can't see any . . . Hehe

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Before I read the first 5 pages, please tell me we're NOT in for another round of its "DUIna's fault Blo is the way she is"?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Poor mia will never walk the same when burtha nicole uses the 6126 vag pulvarizor

sean

HEARD THROUGH THE PHONE: "Lishen, my dodger Lindzeee is the greatest-est kid in the whole universh. And that's because she had the beshtest mommsie who taught her right from (BURP). So tell Lindzee that mommsie wishes her a hapsie 45th birfday, or whatever age she is dis year. Now if you'll excuge me, I hash to finish a project I'm in the middgle of. And by "project" I mean bottle of Grey Goose."