Weiner's Sexting Partner

The Big

Bikini Shoot

7/29/2013 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_sydney_leathers_bikini_launch_v2Sydney Leathers is now going public with the body she once privately photographed for Anthony Weiner ... in a bikini photo shoot that begs the question: was she really worth it, Mr. Weiner?

The 23-year-old -- who famously sent Weiner more than 30 nude photos during their illicit online relationship last year -- sashayed her bikini-clad bottom for photogs in an obviously-staged beach photo shoot recently.

Clearly, Leathers is proud of what she's working with ... but we still gotta ask ...

bjay

Just 23???? How can she already look like a 38 year old mother of 6? She had wayyyyyy too many wieners.

Jen

Does that hourglass tattoo let her know when her 15 minutes are up?

Vinny

NO WAY IN HELL

Vinny

NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD TOUCH THAT

Shelby

haha...god, who told this chick she could pull off a high waisted bathing suit?!?! i'd be so embarassed if the pics that i was sending a married old guy were being made public but i guess she's enjoying her new "fame"....i still cant believe shes 23!! she looks 30

Genesis

She is so fat!
Not worth it at all!!

dee

Well..................

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

So now she's officially saying, "look at me, evaluate me, rip me to shreds...." OK bitch, first of all, you're fat. And those are the ugliest tats I've ever seen. And the fact that you've put yourself in the position for me to insult you mercilessly makes you....stupid!

Beach

23???? She has the body of a 50 yr old Actually, I have seen 50 yr olds that look better. I really thought about throwing up. I don't mean to be mean...but REALLY Weiner????

He definitely has a worse problem than anyone thought...

PT

Tats are a huge turnoff, not to mention fatty fatty two by four there.

B

Weight aside couldn't she at least get her ratty hair blown out by a professional before this "photo shoot". I mean come on you're at 14 min and 55 seconds and you don't at least try?!

Newtonnola

Yikes. If she lost about 40 pounds she would look good.

Virtual Insanity

If I'm throwing away my career for a sex scandal (and hey, let's not rule that out)- I don't think that's the direction I'd go. I'm a straight female, though, so what do I know.

Norma Desomd

oh for the love of God!

Dublin2016

I'd rather take it in the wazoo....