Weiner's Sexting Partner

The Big

Bikini Shoot

7/29/2013 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_sydney_leathers_bikini_launch_v2Sydney Leathers is now going public with the body she once privately photographed for Anthony Weiner ... in a bikini photo shoot that begs the question: was she really worth it, Mr. Weiner?

Worth it?

The 23-year-old -- who famously sent Weiner more than 30 nude photos during their illicit online relationship last year -- sashayed her bikini-clad bottom for photogs in an obviously-staged beach photo shoot recently.

Clearly, Leathers is proud of what she's working with ... but we still gotta ask ...

Melissa1987

Those first pics must have been taken years ago.

spader

Sponsored by sea shepherd ? Save the whales people !!

hopevalley

Wow, she is gross, fat, and ugly!!!!!!!!

Susanlsmith

Eat a salad once in a while

cujothedog

I couldn't even get my paws around that leg to hump it!
These are the most damaging pictures in the scandal yet! They not only cause further damage to his career, but they cause severe damage to my eyes, my brain and most importantly, my appetite!

Kabukigirl

She obvioulsy has no body image issues. If it were me - I would not proudly flaunt that look. She looked thinner in the bathroom pic - but that was a year or so ago, right? I'm a size 10-12 and I could never do a bikini shot - I'm too body conscious.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Who took these pictures? Obviously she doesn´t care what she looks like. She is probably just doing what needs to be done to get money before her 15 minutes of fame are up. Hopefully that will be soon.

Keyser Söze

His wife's hotter. WAY hotter.

Dude is obviously a sex fiend for sending her pics of his d*ck.

If you're dumb enough to let a chick screw up your life, make sure she's at least hot enough to make the upcoming sh*t-storm worth it.

arealrascal

So much white-trash ugly... fats and tats

lilmBIGorgan

Is it any wonder that he had a foot fetish with her?????

She loved the attention and prolly kept prodding him into a lot of the sexting bs.

pseudonym

She's beat. At least get a side piece that's hot. Christ.

Greg

His wife is way hotter than these tricks.

Saffron

Just pure trash, period

jessdubu

She is not a beauty queen but i kinda like thick girls. there bodies feel better in bed than some rail thin chick.

Maria

OMG , it just shows how mental he is to put his whole life on the line for women like this. I feel sorry for his kid. Oh and by the way...ho go home your 15 min is up!