Nick Cannon

Hits The Club

After Giant Cyst Removed From Face

7/29/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072913_nick_cannon_launch
Nick Cannon refused to let minor surgery on his face keep him from the party scene -- 'cause the host/rapper/actor/producer hit the clubs this weekend after doctors removed a massive cyst from his cheek.

Cannon had been tweeting about the growth for the past couple of days -- explaining how he went to a skin doctor last week to treat a "cyst on my face the size of a grape!!"

The "America's Got Talent" host says doctors decided to remove the cyst but it wasn't pretty -- "I want to show y’all the pics of the removal but its too disgusting! #weakstomach."

But after the procedure, Cannon threw a band-aid on his face and hit up Hyde in Hollywood -- telling us he refuses to let the whole thing slow him down.

Nick told us doctors had to take a culture of the cyst for further examination -- but he's confident it's all good.

0729_subasset_nick_cannon

bbwlover1969

Now if he could only get that Mariah shaped tumor removed from his genitals

Laura

I like Nick--he seems like a nice guy. Feel better!

EatMe

Doctors removed a cyst = doctors popped his zit.
L........A..........M...........E

Claude

Kardashians news please

Steve

To the common man, that's a pimple or ingrown hair. To celebrities, they must see the Dermatologist for "Cyst" removals.

VanessaTN

Actually it does look like a cyst most likely brought on by staph or something of the sort. I've had two drained before when I thought they were just a zit or ingrown hair, tried to pop it and ended up with an infection. I love how everybody likes to assume all celebrities over react about everything lol whatever makes you feel better about yourself I guess.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

What a sissy. Looks more like a plump zit that wasn't ripe yet. But hey, if they want to call it a cyst then by all means... he has the $500 to name it what ever he likes.

mefabme

He's a cool dude!:)

badgirl1997

i had a cyst removed last week. the cyst itself can be very painful and if not removed properly, it can lead to quite an unsightly scar. its wayyyy more painful than a pimple!

Shoozie

We called them 'pimples' in the old days.

leafsfan1977

I had a sebaceous cyst removed from my cheek 3 years ago which was also "the size of a grape". 30 minutes in day surgery to have it removed. 2 days of Tylenol to numb the pain and I was off and running. Really was not a big deal and Cannon is hardly a trooper for going out in public so soon after.

swack

A GIANT cyst. It's barely noticeable. Get real people.

Saffron

He's had a lot of health issues of late...wishing him good health

anightjewel

Wow! Massive! I'd hate to see your definittion of tiny!

romanelli

he is a jerk He should find another half breed pig to but pump

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments