Taylor Swift's Grankini

It's a Girl Thing ...

That Guys HATE

7/30/2013 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

072913_swift_launch
Taylor Swift's new bikini is totes adorable according to ladies -- while in the eyes of guys ... it's the ugliest female-figure-ruining thing since your grandma hit the beach in the 1930s!

This ... means war.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

Dan Frederiksen

I'm a guy and I think she looks great. I wouldn't describe it as adorable, more dressy fashiony. It's not as overtly sexy as a g-string but I think it's more classy sexy. Goes very well with her image.

Dan Frederiksen

And btw, as I've stated many times before, PAPS, LEARN TO SHOOT VIDEO!!!
The Gutenberg press is 500 years old. We have video now.

Reggiedunlop

Ladies.. Please please stop wearing high waist shorts and pants... It is disgusting... Stop wearing that crap... I can't understand this look or trend or whatever it is... High waist shorts are nasty...

pink.easter.egg

DEAL WIT IT. we like it man bitches, git tha **** over it already. no double standards here tmzizzle, try it.

Barry Soetoro

Nice toe.

hippie

She's still hot to me, sure, she could be more revealing, but I have no gripes, that is better than a 1 piece,

baby

why down her cause she dont want to look like a wh0re? she looks classy and decent.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

At least give us a little camel-toe. She's so stuck-up, it makes me not want to purchase her records.

Um Yeah

Who the f*ck cares about what men think. If girls wear thongs and have fake plastic objects sewn in to their bodies, most men say they're insecure whores (but ironically give them all the praise). If girls are natural and wear less revealing clothes, most men say they're fugly (but ironically will still call them whores)....In case you haven't noticed, men are douchebags either way.....NEXT!

Say Cheese

He needs to tuck it better.

jdranetz

It does look like something pulled from the wardrobe of "Mad Men" or "Vegas". But, hey, retro looks good on her. Besides, she's wearing the swim suit because she's on the water, for her own enjoyment, not for some mating display. If anything, she has too many men interested in her. Which makes it difficult for her weed out the insincere. Parading around in some boner maker thong is only going that process worse. Her whole problem is she keeps looking for a boyfriend in an age of commitment-less hook-ups.

dyls_E

Id rather a girl wear that then those g-string things. They gross me out a bit, but yeh the girls in the office are right, this style is cute.

Hot Chocolate

Umm, on Taylor that suit looks good. A little variety and variation is a good thing. Some of those retro styles are wonderful. I think it works because she's a lengthy person.

I still think it could be a little tad more edgy but it still looks good.

Gigi

"Totes" adorable? I will say it again......this site is turning into Perez Hilton more and more every day.

Mick Kahler

Women LOVE these high waisted bottoms because they hide their fat, ugly hips and butts. Guys hate them because those bottoms look like designer adult diapers.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments