Teresa Giudice

Laughing

In the Face of Prison

7/30/2013 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0730_teresa_giudice_launch "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Teresa Giudice doesn't look fazed by the possibility of a massive looming prison sentence -- in fact, she was all smiles with her daughter on Tuesday ... and she looked damn good too.

As we reported, Giudice and her husband Joe each face up to 30 years in the big house for bank fraud, tax evasion, and more -- after officials say the couple defrauded the IRS and multiple banks from 2001-2008.

The couple surrendered to authorities just hours ago, and have each been released on $500,000 bond. They're due back in court August 14.

Happy summer!!!

PT

$1 sez they skip bail and disappear.

GTim

Tell me, why will American tax payers allow a judge and/or jury to squander their money on harmless criminals by incarcerating them for more than 50 years?? Their child/children will ultimately be cared for with taxpayer money and become emotionally scarred for life. These harmless criminals should be ordered to pay back what they stole with the same interest rate is student loans and that is all.

ummm?!

Momma will get a "free pass" cause she has minor children living at home that "need her". If that's not enough to seal the deal, I look for her to turn states evidence against her hubby. :)

Debbie

I'd like to see Juicy Joe (yuck) go to prison in Italy where a decent "air conditioned" hotel is questionable and HOT. Theresa, I'm sorry because I liked you when the show started, I think you KNOW/KNEW what was going on and just play dumb. You can go to prison in NJ. It's time to pay for breaking SO MANY rules.

easylies

Honestly..........you guys are KIDDING yourselves if you think both of these people will serve prison time, maybe one or the other, maybe neither, but I predict other punishment for them, it will still be harsh but yeahhh righttttt if They see a day in prison lol they're a family, the laws gonna get them and make an example of them but they aren't going to Imprison them

The_truth_will_set_you_free

Keeping up with the joneses smh... Moral of the story live within your means

janet

Gee a posed photo. Don't kid yourselves they are crapping bricks.

She's just as guilty as he is but she will throw him under the bus in a heartbeat to save her own plastic surgery skin.

Don't be surprised it this goes beyond these 2 clowns.

Babycakes

She is going to pull the I am a mom and my kids need me so I cant go to jail card. But hopefully the judge has seen at least one episode of the show featuring her terribly ill mannered spoiled rotten brats too know they would be better off with pretty much any one else!

zzyzx

In all seriousness, what are these people famous for?

Calibabe

She won't be smiling once she finds out that she will be doing 18-36 months in some federal prison in the US. She also needs to realize that the federal government has a 98% conviction rate so her chances are very, very, very, very slim she will walk unscathed from this. As for her hubby, I say he will get between 10-15 years, plus whatever charges that the state can lump on for his stunt with the DMV.

April

Love, love and love Teresa. She has killer legs! FREE TRE!

kitnplayn

Seriously, a kid that old is too big to be carried like a toddler.

amy26

Johnnie you're a complete idiot.

JrzGrl

She smiled at court all morning. I guess being a lowlife thief agrees with her. Congrats Theresa. You finally found something you're genuinely good at. Btw- wouldn't it be nice if Joe was deported and took his entire clan with him? God I'd love that.

mikensnowmass

he abuses our system for personal gain, gets hundreds of thousands for doing a reality show each year, files for bankruptcy and ISN'T EVEN A CITIZEN. you would think that is something that would be mentioned more often but isn't. he is a citizen of italy by his own admission, send him home asap.