« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brian Wilson

'F**king Excited'

To Play for the L.A. Dodgers

7/31/2013 7:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

073113_brian_wilson_launch
Pro fireballer Brian Wilson says it's "f**king exciting" to bring his talents -- and his tremendous facial hair -- to L.A., telling TMZ he's pumped to play for the Dodgers.

A mohawked Wilson was leaving Equinox gym in L.A. yesterday -- right after signing a 1-year, $1 million deal with the Dodgers -- and expressed his excitement as only Brian Wilson can.

"Well, I'm a pretty big America fan ... red, white and Dodger blue, I guess."

The 31-year-old ex-San Francisco Giants pitcher says he's grateful to get another shot in the bigs after undergoing Tommy John surgery last April ... but insists he harbors no ill will toward his former team.

"I got much love for San Francisco. We had a good time. But there's nothing I can do ... they don't want me back."

When asked about the storied rivalry between the squads, Wilson explained, "I don't worry about rivalry, bro ... I just play baseball, you know."

Welcome to L.A..

0730_brian_wilson_beard_action_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Rhubino

Now he can hang with Charlie more often.

Azi

Next time ask him to sing a Beach Boys song.

Bong loads

2 tommy John surgeries and someone still gives him a million dollars.

Jamey Hunter

Another overpaid nitwit

Jamey Hunter

TMZ-Will you please get rid of these brainless spammers? Every single article has the same spam and then they have the nerve to 'like' their own spam! Please banish them from the site. No one cares about their fake friend 'Lynn' or her rich pseudo husband. F'Off Spammers!

PitBullLover

SF born and raised.... too bad The City has turned into a S##T Hole....crying shame...Wilson's come Wilson's Go....the good old days are GONE.

Toilethead

I can't wait to see him back in the game. Baseball needs guys like him.

mrharrybawls2012

Does this chowderhead realize what a complete ****ing idiot he looks like with that beard and mohawk? He looks worse than Pete Rose with his Moe Howard from the Three Stooges haircut.

Azi

Have you ever noticed when he is on the mound and gets hungry, he reaches into his beard and pulls out some peanuts and Cracker Jack.

KicksandGiggles

Too bad he is not that excited about freaking grooming himself to look decent. Beards not bad just gotta be maintained. Otherwise looks like vajaja gone wild.

What!

I wonder what his beard looks like after going down on a woman ....

Socalpimp

He better change his ghey style...LA dont play dat

BigMunKnee

Maybe it's just me, but the beard/facial hair in general on Wilson just looks PLAIN FRIKIN' "STOO-PID", because it's OBNOXIOUSLY HUGE and BLATANTLY DYED jet BLACK!!! I guess when you have more $$$ than some thrid-world countries do, collectively, it "entitles" you to be/act/look like a complete TOOL!!!

NOT ELMO

Brian Wilson
'F**king Excited'
To Play for the L.A. Dodgers............SHAVE !!!!!!!

jaycob fuchser