'Bad Girls Club' Natalie Nunn

Legal Threats Over

NAKED PICS

8/1/2013 12:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0801_natalie_nunn_getty
"Bad Girls Club" star Natalie Nunn tells TMZ ... she's ready to and willing to raise a big legal stink to shut down a person trying to shop naked pics of the reality star to various media outlets.

That's right ... Natalie tells us the pics are legit ... but they were supposed to be private.

TMZ has learned ... the person shopping the photos is claiming to be a disgruntled ex-assistant who's more interested in embarrassing Natalie than scoring a huge payday.

We spoke with Nunn who tells us, "Those photos DO NOT belong to him and I will take legal action against anyone who releases them!"

"Honestly those images are mine and I just don't want to have to get my lawyers involved."

Bad girl trying to protect a good girl reputation? Weird.

CrucialChoice

I hate her!!!!

Veronica

I RUN L.A. ;)

miss b

Shes too ugly.

jackmama311

eeeeewwww, i hope they stay hidden.

just because

COM160...
2-7-2011
Beat Article Summary
My beat is going to be on celebrity gossip and the topic I am focusing on for the first article is how celebrity scandals reported by the media affect society’s values. When people hear about scandals like Tiger Woods cheating on his wife, Charlie Sheen’s wild lifestyle, and many others, it forces the public to decide whether it is right or wrong. Sometimes it even changes people’s perspective about certain controversial issues and may also influence bad behavior. Sometimes it can be a good thing to make the public aware of such issues, but for my article I will try to figure or if it truly affects the values and morals in today’s society.

spader

Tranny ?

shanelle

I swear that's a dude

Birdsht

If there was a kickstarter to pay off the fool with the pics so we dont have to see that unknown drag queen naked, ill pay up. Yuck!

just because

English102 EC
Tom Cruise is best known for being one of the biggest movie stars in the world. He is devoted to his family, career, and the Church of Scientology. The struggles he faced growing up truly affected his outlook on life helped shape him into who he is today. The passion he has for Scientology

just because

Tom is a devoted husband and loving father to his wife Katie Holmes and daughter Suri. In 2006, Tom proposed to Katie atop the Eiffel Tower. In the same year, Katie became pregnant with Suri and they were very excited to become parents (Gordon)

just because

Kristie alley once said “"Tom does everything 150 percent, and fatherhood he does 300 percent.”

just because

Works Cited
"Cruise, Tom." Biography Reference Bank. 2009. Biographies Plus Illustrated. Web. 9 Nov. 2010.
“Cruise credits Scientology for his success.” MSNBC NBC Today Access Hollywood (2005)  9 Nov. 2010.
Cruise, Tom. "What I Know Now." People 61.14 (2004): 93. Academic Search Premier. EBSCO. Web. 9 Nov. 2010.
Cruise, Tom, and Jess Cagle. "Tom Cruise: My Struggle To Read." People 60.......3 (2003): 60. Academic Search Premier. EBSCO. Web. 8 Nov. 2010.
Gordon, Devin. "Cruise, Holmes: Still Happier Than You." Newsweek 146.16 (2005): 77. Academic Search Premier. EBSCO. Web. 9 Nov. 2010
Weinstein, Fannie, John Hannah, and Lyndon Stambler. "A Look at H.E.L.P." People 60.......3 (2003): 62.Academic Search Premier. EBSCO. Web. 9 Nov. 2010.
“IAS Freedom Medal Award Ceremony” 5:00

YAQOOB, TAHIRA “Tom Cruise's £2.5million donation to the Church of Scientology”

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I'd pay for an explicit photo of that huge raspberry growing on her left cheek. What is that, a giant herpes blister, or is it just a tumor? Anyway, keep your clothes on, bitch, no one wants to see your penis ("She" is a tranny, right?).

Daisy

She has a face like a foot. I remember her from BGC, I RUN LA I RUN LA. UGH Please dont buy into her attempt to be relevant!!! NO NONONONONO!

NOT ELMO