Chris Brown

I Had a Seizure Because

Everyone's Mean to Me

8/10/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0810-chris-brown-tmz
Chris Brown
's seizure Friday was triggered by a giant pain in his ass -- aka the media and lawyers.

TMZ broke the story ... the L.A. City Fire Dept. rushed to a recording studio just after 1 AM after someone called 911 and said CB suffered a seizure​. When EMT's arrived CB refused treatment.

Chris' rep says the seizure was triggered by "intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity."

The good news ... the rep says the seizure was nonepileptic -- it's called a NES.

TMZ -- sometimes we trigger seizures.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Gigi

I would say this is more like a case of BS.

Nicole

Good grief. Now this loser is even blaming his seizures on everyone else.

Ivy

That's all it took??

lk

Punk ass wanna be thug.

People Annoy Me

I find it cute he thinks everyone's mean to him. Then he should stop being extremely negative to others and maybe he'll be liked more by a tad few. Easy fix, right?

Azi

You reap what you sow.

Iris Myandowski

OR maybe even God think you're a DOUCHE ???

FlamingoNut

Aw, poor baby. I believe the best remedy would be to become a hermit. I hear Montana is a good place to get away from it all.

amyd

Haahaaahahaaahaaaa, does somebody need a wambulance?

darkshadow

just like the alcoholic blaming it on a disease. it's you chris, it's you. woman beater. if you hit a girl your just a punk. if your a celebrity who hit a girl, we'll NEVER let you forget it. D**K.

janet

What is he ripping off Lindsay Lohan? Everyones mean to me.

BellaJ

If it was brought on by stress then wouldn't he have been having regular seizures right after his arrest from beating up Rihanna? I know stress can cause a lot of things but his current situation isn't nearly as bad as it was back then so I'm thinking its likely sizzurp and not stress

KanyeNeedsVagisil

Oh, I am sooooooo sorry to hear this Chris. How about you go ahead and refund everyone's money that has purchased your music. You opened your life to the public when you decided to go into music. Criticism didn't start with you and it won't end with you. Stop playing the damn victim and own your actions. As they say Christopher, when you put your hand out to point the finger, three other fingers are pointing right back at you.

bjay

Why nothing on TMZ about the death of Karen Black?

static