Chris Brown

I Had a Seizure Because

Everyone's Mean to Me

8/10/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0810-chris-brown-tmz
Chris Brown
's seizure Friday was triggered by a giant pain in his ass -- aka the media and lawyers.

TMZ broke the story ... the L.A. City Fire Dept. rushed to a recording studio just after 1 AM after someone called 911 and said CB suffered a seizure​. When EMT's arrived CB refused treatment.

Chris' rep says the seizure was triggered by "intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the nonstop negativity."

The good news ... the rep says the seizure was nonepileptic -- it's called a NES.

TMZ -- sometimes we trigger seizures.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Luvgigi

I like him at least more than justin bieber, Jay Z, Beyonce, and of course the one and only person big headed enough to think he's Jesus Kanye West. Why dosent the media come down on them harder. Leave Cris Brown alone already.

Sapphiegirl

CRY ME A RIVER YOU BIG BABY! CAN'T TAKE THE PUBLICITY OF YOUR LOSER LIFE ANYMORE? BOO HOO. GET OVER IT AND COPE LIKE THE REST OF US. Caused by stress my ass! I thought he was quitting the music business cuz he was tired of being famous for a "mistake when I was 18" BIG EFFING LIAR!

Eliot

I'm glad this is very funny to you all but my sister just had a bunch of these seizures this weekend. It won't be so funny when its someone you know.

magpie724

For someone who does have seizure and has to live with epilepsy. This is the biggest insult to people who really do have a problem. Also if he "really does" have seizure it's mostly likely from all the drugs he does.

naptowngirl

boo f'in hoo

JayJayNZ

Wat an absolute fruit. When is this retard gonna crawl away and hide? No one likes you Chris, time to fade away please

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16