Josh Duhamel

'I Always Wanted a Boy'

8/12/2013 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081213_josh_duhamel_launchJosh Duhamel is having a little BOY ... and he's totally psyched about it -- telling TMZ, "It's gonna be fun to teach him what I know."

Duhamel's wife Fergie is due next month -- and at LAX this weekend, the "Transformers" star told us how pumped he is that the ultrasound showed boy parts.

During the convo, our photog had an honest moment -- telling Josh he's nervous about having children because he's scared to death to have a girl ... with the dating and the makeup and the whathaveyou.

Josh told the photog he feels his pain -- explaining, "I have 3 sisters. It wasn't fun as an older brother."

So, what's easier -- raising a boy or raising a girl? Someone's gotta have the answer ...

0812_expecting_celebrities_footer_v2

mike53051

Congrats Josh!

Mumra the Ever Living

"Transformers" star
I thought the real star of the Transformers movies was Computer Generated Imagery. This guy and the other humans in the movies are just pretty faces who are just there for filler.

Stiletto

"It's gonna be fun to teach him what I know."

You mean like that whole "Dirty Sanchez" thing?

Jody

Just don't teach how to be an egomaniac, like you demonstrated on the plane that time.

Lathandria

Coming from a mom with 2 boys and 1 girl( the girl being the youngest) having the boys was def easier. My daughter is much more of a drama queen and she is only 3, so ya, boys are much easier I think.

yankee

Boys are soooooo much easier - not as much fun to dress, but way easier to raise!

ibbaby

It seems like she's been preggers for at least a year!!

Chris

Probably come out looking like Will.I.am.

Beaker90

With boys, you only have to worry about one penis. With girls, you have to worry about ALL of them!

rlemons

I have two each and boys are ten times easier.

Because I can

Boys! For sure

christina

`boys are physical and girls are more verbal.....in any case Fergie should have a binder from C Section Recovery Kit, because with that tall dad, she will need it-she is so tiny! Wrap it flat so you can get out of bed!!

AreUCrazy

I have a 26 year old girl and a 23 year old boy... I can tell you from years of dealing with both of them that BOYS are a billion times easier.

jamie5

Depends on what matters to you. Boys are easy in some ways but a nightmare in others. Watch who they run with because your boys are more likely to get arrested and do things that are dangerous to themselves and others. Girls...well, if you raise them to enjoy learning, be spiritually minded and give them confidence they are actually easier to raise. More likely to "do the right thing." No outliers please. We know this isn't 100% true.

Dee

I have 1 daughter and 2 boys. Boys are definitely easier.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments