ShamWow Ex-Scientologist

Leah Remini's Life

Is in Danger

8/12/2013 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081213_vince_offer_launch
You don't attack the Church of Scientology and get away with it ... not by a long shot -- so says one famous ex-Scientologist Vince Offer (the ShamWow Guy), who tells TMZ, Leah Remini is lucky she's still alive.

Offer was out in L.A last night -- and it's clear he's still concerned about L. Ron Hubbard's followers after his highly-publicized split from the Church ten years ago ... because he was VERY hesitant to talk about Remini's situation.

You'll recall, the "King of Queens" actress recently left the Church, then filed a missing persons report regarding Shelly Miscavige, the wife of Scientology leader David Miscavige. The Church was PISSED.

Offer called Remini's move "brave," but said he couldn't say much more because he values his life ... and he wasn't kidding. You have to see how scared this guy is.

As for Scientology -- reps for the Church have repeatedly stated that Miscavige is fine ... and rumors of mistreatment are nothing more than defamatory lies.

Alienchicken

I think it is possible that she knew something might happen to her if she left so she filed the missing person report to spotlight herself so that they couldn't do anything to her and if something did happen to her they would be extremely suspect.

Alienchicken

She should definitely make like a banana and split. I would say to Idaho or something but dang even Idaho ain't safe these days. Maybe she can move to Utah , die her hair blonde, and blend in!

Deborah

I've been reading a book from an ex-scientologist who told about David Miscavage (their leader) making people who had pissed him off LICK a floor clean as punishment for some mundane mistake. He's also been said to both verbally and physically attack people.

cassy

I think we are all forgetting to mention how the church tried to destroy government do***ents that had very personal information that would destroy the churches name. these people are dangerous.

Jfrost

I went to there rehab. This place is dirty & tried to keep $24,000. I got $8,000 back & had to get lawyer to get it back. I got sick & had to leave from pancreatitis from 4 1/2 hours of sauna everyday. They wouldn't even call me back to come back. Scientology is the occult & these are demons talking through them & they think it is the subconscious or pas lives when they are being audited just like with hypnosis. They claim to be aliens & they tell you something different everything. L Ron was a major occultist & freemason.

jakester

I don't put nothing past that colt that takes all your money and hooks you up to lie detectors to black male and hold **** against you. **** that! but the shamwow guy could have been high on coke too!

jakester

wtf! I don't put nothing past that money scamming colt. they hook you up to lie detectors and hold **** over your head and black male you. wow where do I sign up! but on the other side shamwow guy could have been high on coke!

alannah

How is it these people get away with what they do? And call themselves a church? Sounds more like a gang

Metta Worldhate

I'm shocked she hasn't been killed yet... by diabetes... she's fat.

Obvious justice

They are a cult I tell ya!

E

Trying to make sure that someone is alive and well (instead of imprisoned and used as labor) can in no intelligent way be construed as an "attack"

Ric Nuccio

complete nonsense

what really happened?

Kill her??,,,naahhh. Her career??...yes. She can kiss it goodbye. They have alot of power in Hollywood.

Cherbear2

HEY JOHN T AND FAT ASS KRISTIE...YOU GOING TO BE ON GOOD MORNING AMERICA I SEE....WHY DON'T YOU OPEN YOUR BIG MOUTHS UP AND TELL US ALL WHERE SHELLY IS HUH? YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK LIKE FOOLS WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT .....IF LEAH WRITES HER TELL ALL BOOK...CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! STAY STRONG LEAH WE HAVE YOUR BACK COVERED GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! THE WALLS ARE STARTING TO "CRUMBLE" YES THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherbear2

Stand Strong Leah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have you covered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey....I see Good Morning America is going to have John T and that Fat Ass Kristie on their show. WHY ??

The Walls are starting to Crumble!! Leah I hope you write that book!!! These Stars are going to look like Fools when the Truth comes out !!!!

We have your back Leah Be Strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments