Kourtney Kardashian

Male Model Says

DNA Test Is BS

8/15/2013 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0815_michael_girgenti_kourtney_kardashian_tmz_article
Kourtney Kardashian
's DNA test doesn't prove jack ... so says the male model who insists he's the REAL father of her 3-year-old son Mason, not Scott Disick.

Michael Girgenti tells TMZ, he saw the DNA test results TMZ posted on Thursday, which Kourtney got from an independent lab, showing that Scott is Mason's dad -- but Girgenti insists those results could easily have been forged.

As a result, Girgenti is refusing to back off his paternity lawsuit, in which he claims he knocked up Kourtney in 2009 after meeting her at a photo shoot ... and Mason is the result.

Girgenti tells us he won't be satisfied until a court-monitored DNA test is conducted.

As we reported, Girgenti is suing Kourtney for joint custody of Mason. A court hearing has been set for next month.

TJ

KOURTNEY indulged her sinful lust with this man. She has never denied it. He has every right to have it legally determined if he is, or is not the biological father of the child. Fair is fair.

Slim Whitman

Why is it that when I think of this family I think of J-I-Z-Z ah flying everywhere?

cynical me

This is just like the Justin Bieber/ Mariah Yeater thing. Good gawd man, let it go!

luv_it

This family will pay to make them look good and when i say pay I'm talking about anyone...they are so fake and they will put do***ents in their favor and why send it to the media instead to the other guys attorneys..makes ya think

Ginger

Should every child born be tested on America for paternity ???

PledgeofAllegiance

Their daughter looks just like Mason though, yes? I don't rule out anything with these ho Kardashians and I'm sure she did sleep with this guy, but Mason very well may be Scott's.

jane

The Truth this is very interesting and you know your facts. I just hate that the K's are always thinking that their lies are believed by the public and that we would be that stupid to believe anything they say. I hope this guy continues to seek the truth in the right way through the Court. I'll settle for the truth through the Court but in no way will I believe this DNA test it reeks of shady.

PINK PILGRIM SHOE

I think mason looks more like Girgenti than Disick. It's the shape of his eyebrows; but no one will know unless or until an official dna test is done and analyzed.

rikki

likely he isn't the father and he likely did bang her.

TheRealDeal

This guy has mental problems. And he's money hungry. He could care less about Mason. He just wants that Kardashian fame and money. When the court ordered DNA test proves Scott is Mason's father, this loser is still gonna harass Kourtney and try to make her life miserable. I hope the judge throws his @ss in jail,

Waka Waka Waka

Why don't you guys find out who's Khloes dad first

BB not bb

Well Kourtney has another month to say he isn't the father. Then the judge will order an independent test and that will settle it, maybe. This guy is pretty convinced that that is his kid. If it wasn't, this would be a pretty crazy act to pull just for fame.

sarah

I've been looking at baby pics.
The 2 children look almost identical as babies. I don't think the model is the Dad.
I WISH he was the Dad, because I'm a ****ty person, but I don't think he is..

sarah

When I look at Mason (who is always smiling btw) I only see Kourtney. I don't think he really resembles either paternal candidate.
Guess she doesn't use condoms!
Mason is darker like model guy, and Penelope is much lighter skinned.
Who knows? DNA does its own thing.

JLS

I agree with him. The Kardashians are not above faking the DNA test. They lie like we all breathe and we've seen them do such things over and over hoping the quest for the truth is too much trouble. He deserves a COURT ordered DNA test. And I'd bet he will GET ONE.