Mel Gibson

Check Out My

Lethal Weapons

8/19/2013 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0819_mel_gibson_muscles_launchMel Gibson is only hitting one thing these days ... the gym ... just check out the diesel arms he unveiled in L.A. on Friday.

Makes sense. 57-year-old Gibson is set to play the villain in next year's action flick "Expendables 3" alongside equally yoked middle-aged actors Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, and Dolph Lundgren ... so bulking up is kind of expected.

But we're still blown away, and not just by Gibson's guns. We don't think we've ever seen the guy in a tank top before.

Mick Kahler

The guns look good but Mel is balding! Hah!

Susanlsmith

He still an ******* with muscles

DeeMaree

Your an actor. Female actors have a hard time getting good roles but they do have to do ALL that they can to keep themselves looking young and vital. Mel's body looks great but call me shallow, Mel needs hair transplants or a piece. If a woman's hair was thin like that and yes it does happen to women too, she would never get a job. Mel fix your hair.

Livvie

Did he borrow Sly's steroids?

janet

Gibson always had a nice looking body. Not like Arnie who's years and years of steriods turned right back in to fat and flab when he stopped.

fuddyduddy

Mel looks great! Glad to read about his upcoming role in Expendables. Proud of Stallone for giving Mel the job. Nice going Sly and Mel!

tgrfan42069

hes deff ben using roids.no way someone his age is getting yolked with out some hgh

girl unimpressed

his face looks more like a 67 year old! too much time in the sun, too much booze too, i imagine.

andre`

His face is still cracked. He looks old

CoconutScrimp

Mel swole! I think he look nice!

garwilly

Bloodclat! I want what he's taking!!!

fuddyduddy

Hello, Bunny!

So good to see you here!

I was so surprised to see a 'Mel' article here on TMZ. It's been a long time since they had anything new. Remember the days when articles about him and OG would post daily? LOL!

I have received the same 'tech difficulties' message today.

We are doing pretty good. My son hit a growth spurt this summer. We cleaned out his closet yesterday, and I could not believe how much he had grown. I'm sure that some of the things that are too small now were just bought at the beginning of the summer!

How are you doing? Been working on any house projects?

Sending you a BIG HUG, dear one.

Tee

Okay, so now middle-aged is 67???? I thought those were seniors! I guess not in Hollywood. O_o

Dom The Mover

HE SHOULD SHAVE HIS HEAD BALD!

VictoriaGirl

Who cares what he looks like? He's still and always will be a rage filled homophobic, anti-semite who hates women.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments