Alex Band Case

Suspect Description

Cops Looking for 'Apologetic White Male'

8/20/2013 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0819_alex_band_getty3
Police are looking for a total of three suspects in the Alex Band abduction case -- including one REAL sorry son of a bitch -- and TMZ has obtained the alleged attackers' descriptions.

Law enforcement in Lapeer, MI -- where Band claims he was violently abducted in a van and robbed Sunday morning -- have released the following details:

Suspect #1 -- white male armed with a gun, wearing a backwards camo cap, approximately 30 years of age, scruffy beard

Suspect #2 -- white male, approximately 6'4", "very polite and apologetic"

Suspect #3 (the driver) -- male darker complexion

Cops say Alex described the van he was abducted in as a blue minivan.

Anyone with information is asked to call 810-664-0833

Selfie

Haahaahaaa...Huh?

Knock Biebers Face In. lil Puke

OMG, my neighbour has a blue minivan.

Tony H.

Aha! So that's all we need to do, to find an "apologetic white male." *facepalm* Why even put that out, really?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Maybe he tried to pay the drug dealers with a happy meal cheeseburger.

Knock Biebers Face In. lil Puke

Mel Gibson would know what to do with this guy. My Mel, the racist version of Popeye!

Livvie

lmao the more I hear about this the more I'm convinced this is a total lie. Everyone be on the look out for generic looking guys in a blue van with sorry looks on their faces. rme

amy26

Cirrus Unicus you took the words right out of my mouth! Swag Turban most definately forgot his lithium.

javacat

News reports vary, with mlive.com being a better recounting of what happened. Knowing where all the railroad tracks are in the area, I still find it highly suspicious that his tour manager 'happened' to find him. Taking the alleged abduction three miles outside of Lapeer, you're looking at the railroad tracks on Lake Nepessing Road (abot 1/2 mile away from the police station), or Peppermill Road...which is a bit more remote. Unless the tour manager 'knew' where to look for him, it's highly unlikely he would 'just happen' to find him. His tour manager would have to be familiar with Lapeer. We're talking countryside when it comes to Peppermill Road, and a fairly well trafficed area with Lake Nepessing Road. The story is beyond suspicious.

javacat

From someone who lives here...

News reports vary, with mlive being a better recounting of what happened. Knowing where all the railroad tracks are in the area, I still find it highly suspicious that his tour manager 'happened' to find him. Taking the alleged abduction three miles outside of Lapeer, you're looking at the railroad tracks on Lake Nepessing Road (abot 1/2 mile away from the police station), or Peppermill Road...which is a bit more remote. Unless the tour manager 'knew' where to look for him, it's highly unlikely he would 'just happen' to find him. We're talking pretty far outside the city limits for the manager just happening to be tooling around in his car looking for Alex. The story is beyond suspicious.

TedFrunk2

Here's where I stopped believe the story.

J-Ro

It's really sad that we have doubt whether this story is true or not! How pathetic if they made the whole thing up for album publicity. What has this country come to?!!

Breezee One

First of all, I've never heard of this guy/band before, but the guy looks like a total douche. My assumption is that he just got his ass beat for being an entitled ******* and lied about it because he felt dumb. Why was he wandering around a strange city at 4am? He just did this as a publicity stunt, so people like me, who have never heard of him, get his name in their head. I am from Michigan and i'm tired of the bad wrap we get. This guy better never come to Michigan again or he will have a REAL problem!!

Joao

Cops are tying to sucker Suspect #2 in. If that had happened to a celebrity in California, the cops would have solved it before the close of business.

Hollywood

Alex's dad Charles Band is a film producer with mob ties. I worked for him in the 90's and he had a bad reputation for skipping out on his debts.

Azone

I agree Breezee, Michigan always gets a bum wrap. I think it's a drug deal gone wrong. An apologetic kidnapper??? Who was polite but let his buddies beat him up? I am trying to picture this in my head. Uh sorry dude, but I'm gonna beat you in the head with a bat! Is that ok? Did it hurt? Oh uh sorry. It doesn't add up. Plus, why would you be out at 4 am. Come on! If it did happen, those guys are the lamest kidnappers ever. Then again, I have seen stranger things in Michigan.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments