Gia Allemand

Boyfriend Said 'I Don't Love You Anymore'

8/20/2013 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0814_gia_allemand_ipad_getty_1
"Bachelor" contestant Gia Allemand had a fight with her boyfriend hours before she killed herself, and he told her "I don't love you anymore."

Gia had accused NBA basketball player Ryan Anderson of being unfaithful during lunch the day she died.  During the ride back to her house -- where they stopped at a Walgreens to get her NyQuil --  Gia told Ryan she still loved him but then he dropped the bombshell about his feelings.

We broke the story ... Gia hanged herself in her New Orleans home.  According to official docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Gia used a vacuum cleaner cord to end her life.  It was tied to the center section of her spiral staircase and tied to the handrail on the second floor.

0814_gia-allemand_911_laUNCH
It appears Gia was on the phone with her mom when she hanged herself.  Her mom told cops during the call the phone "had gone silent" and the mother tried in vain to communicate with her for 10 minutes.

Ryan went back to the house to check on Gia, and found her sitting on the stairs with the cord "wrapped around her neck many times."  She had been without oxygen for 30-40 minutes.

Gia left a suicide note on the dining room table and in it left all of her property to her mother.

0814_gia_allemand_ryan_anderson_footer

Bob Jenkins

Wow what a selfish bitch doing that to her own mother. She didn't deserve love.

Robert

Why report this? Some details can be left private. This guy feels bad enough already. Now everyone know she did this over him.
You need to draw the line somewhere. This was not the right side of the line to stop at.

billybob

er...the guy had enough, watching her hoe'n around as Bachelor bitch and God knows what else. That was even more that this pimp could stand.

blp

A guy is never worth ending your life. She obviously had other issues!

BB not bb

When you look at the pictures, it looks like they had a lot of happy times together. I wonder what went wrong.

Bellaca

Don't spread your legs unless you get a wedding ring.

brad

Hanging out with friends, staying busy after work, eating right, laying off the booze, exercising a lot and listening to a lot of music seemed to help me get over a bad breakup several years ago. Bad breakups happen to everyone at least once in their life.

Sometimes things just aren't meant to be. Never know when some other girl is going to come along who is going to be a lot better than the old girlfriend and you are glad that old relationship crashed and burned.

Maybe Gia should have done some of the things I did and listen to a bunch of breakup songs like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry do. Those two are good at those types of songs. Katy has a new song out called "Roar". That song might have perked Gia's spirits up.

Superstar Katy Perry got dumped pretty coldly via text by her comedian husband Russell Brand a year or two ago. Katy brushed herself off and now she's with musician John Mayer and they seem to be happy campers ... for now anyway.

They even have a new duet song together called "Who You Love". Who knows, maybe even notorious ladies man John Mayer will announce that Katy is "the one" and marry her.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Probably killed herself because she refused to return to dating an average wage earning male. Hence, no more living the fancy life and back to shopping at Walmart or Target.

Gordon

Women are so stupid.

B Real Always

When you have sex with someone your not married to you create a soul tie. So even though you haven't walked down the aisle SEX married you, that's why it's difficult when someone try's to heal after a breakup. This young lady couldn't handle it. SEX is spiritual and again it ties u to that person so make sure that its tour spouse your tied to.

NnoTime

Suicide is selfish, you say?! How about AIDS you are selfish, Cancer you are selfish, age you are selfish, car accidents that result in death you are selfish, heart attacks you are selfish, strokes you are selfish, war you are selfish, murder you are selfish, Parkinson's you are selfish, yes, death in any form is selfish... Takes us from our loved ones. You are born, you live, you die. It sucks when someone dies but who are you to judge?!!!!

JP

If you date a male celeb, they're gonna cheat. Why do the women always seem so surprised?

Bryan

Just tragic....

mwen

So according to the story, she was going to get NyQuil. So she was just gonna go to bed after thinking her man is cheating but instead he told her he didn lve her any more so she hanged herself. Makes no since to me. Ooooo I can take some NyQuil and doze off knowing he may be cheating. Women. You all will be told this some time or at one time in your life. Men will come and go. Trust me. There's always someone out there that's looking for the same thing u live for. People today are weak and have no back bone. **** depression. I remember in college a guy who I was dating and who I also lost my virginjty too turns out he was cheating on me. I was sad for a week. Took about a month to get overthe fact that I was cheated on. A wonderful guy came around 3 months later and swept me off my feet. When my ex saw this he tried to lure me back. The best feeling in the world was telling my ex that this guy was too great to pass up. "This guy" been by me ever since. Been together 10 years and married five. Don't get me wrong. We had bad days. But someone that's willing to love you no matter how rough the road gets its far better then a dog of a man.

buzz kill

That will teach him to break up with someone.