« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kristin Cavallari

GIVE ME 5 DOLLARS

... Bitches

8/22/2013 6:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082213_kristin_cavallari_launchThis video is pretty great ... Kristin Cavallari messing with the paps after a night of clubbing in Hollywood -- shakin' 'em down for cab fare in exchange for a photo ... and it's awesome.

It's that classic KC bitchiness we all know and love ... with the reality star shaming the paparazzi for $5 outside Hooray Henry's in Hollywood -- "I just posed for you. Pony the f*ck up."

Eventually, one of the snappers opens his wallet ... but Kristin was clearly not impressed.

It's not like she needs the money -- her husband Jay Cutler is at the end of a 5-year $50 million contract.

Still, gotta take what you can get.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ozzie X

Like you matter her is a $1.

Nun ja biz

Awe such a good lil mommy and wife....lol

Todd Frei

What mother/ new wife goes clubbing, Really?

Blondie

Your idea of "pretty great" and mine are clearly two different things.

Carly

Considering the paps can be first class pond s***, that was kinda cute. And guess what guys, just because you're a mom doesn't mean your social life comes to an end. Moms are allowed to have fun too. I'm sure little Camden was perfectly fine and well cared for. I'm sure she has a nanny, and there is nothing wrong with that. Hey, if you can afford it, go for it.

Stiletto

I'll tell you what...give me $2.50 and between that and the $5.00 you want, you'll have reimbursed me for that last bomb you made back in 2009. Wait...that was 4 years ago...been on vacation or something "biotch"?

Jordan

Where is her Precious child when she is out on the street Drunk and Begging for Money.

Ace

I bet Dr. Phil would hit that.

Azi

I think that was borderline "solicitation" . It's sad, she is will to pose for a measly $5. Is this the beginning of a downward spiral ?

NOT ELMO

Kristin Cavallari
GIVE ME 5 DOLLARS....................I'M GENEROUS, I'M WILLING TO GIVE YOU $20 FOR 5 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME IN DOGGY STYLE...

Dead account Delete at will

Was expecting to her it ll funny and comedic like but sounded more like drunk white trashiness

Comanchegurl

Hey moms can have fun. Getting drunk and begging for money not so much.

NEOVIZION

Well, if any of you ever had kids (man or woman) you need to get out and blow off some steam. I don't know how often she does this being in the spotlight but most of the people in hollywood are lost anyways as far as what reality is. It is funny that she prods them for cash and the guy can only come up with a dollar. What a putz.

TJ

The no class generation. Who is she???

karri

You're a mother now. GROW THE F UP!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments