Taylor Swift

to One Direction:

'SHUT THE F**K UP!'

8/26/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082613_taylor_swift_launch
Taylor Swift doesn't just write breakup songs about her ex-boyfriends ... she talks SMACK about them during award shows ... and last night, she got caught. On camera.

It happened when One Direction took the stage to present a Moon Man at the MTV VMAs for Best Pop Video.

FYI -- Taylor used to date Harry Styles (they broke up in January) ... but apparently, she's still harboring some resentment -- 'cause as the band rambled on, the camera cut to Swift ... who leaned over to Selena Gomez and mouthed the words, "SHUT. THE. F**K. UP."

There are people out there who swear Taylor wasn't cussing -- that she was saying the words, "Sorry for my arm."

Those people are stupid.

0826_vma_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Maddie

ok i am a big taylor swift fan. but i feel so Hippocratic when i think Belibers make stupid excuses for him but when i hear ridiculous excuses for Taylor i believe them because i think she would never do that. what the hell is wrong with me??

Lori

She is saying SORRY FOR MY ARM!! She is eving moving her arm away from selena has she says it.

TaylorMattila

Although I hate Taylor with a passion, it looks like she said Sorry for my arm..

JGodin1

Clearly a STFU! She is an adult now (isn't she?)... she's gonna use adult language. Deal with it. After all, it's not like she rubbed a foam finger against her crotch in front of the world.

Zim de la cruz

No matter what happens..i will still love Taylor Swift....and forever i will not idolize One Direction....just wait two years from now and they will be all gone...I love you Taylor!!! sorry for my Arm

SabrinaElizabeth

She discusses me. BLLLEEECCCHHH.

Lillie

I think Taylor should think before she's talks!

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11