Taylor Swift

to One Direction:

'SHUT THE F**K UP!'

8/26/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082613_taylor_swift_launch
Taylor Swift doesn't just write breakup songs about her ex-boyfriends ... she talks SMACK about them during award shows ... and last night, she got caught. On camera.

It happened when One Direction took the stage to present a Moon Man at the MTV VMAs for Best Pop Video.

FYI -- Taylor used to date Harry Styles (they broke up in January) ... but apparently, she's still harboring some resentment -- 'cause as the band rambled on, the camera cut to Swift ... who leaned over to Selena Gomez and mouthed the words, "SHUT. THE. F**K. UP."

There are people out there who swear Taylor wasn't cussing -- that she was saying the words, "Sorry for my arm."

Those people are stupid.

0826_vma_footer

Azi

I don't think she said that, but if she did, big f(_)cking deal !

queenofallthings

Isn't she sweet & classy? Taylor, why don't go you run along now to the closest middle school & pick out your next boyfriend?

jaymega189

Lmao yea she said lol

Bossy Potato

Um she did say sorry for my arm... TNT, you are so low.

Mr. C

I think Harvey Levin hosts this show so he can wear Simon Cowell's hand me downs and stand next to young guys on camera. Notice how much he watches himself on the monitor? Oh yeah and try mouthing the word "elephant" to someone. They'll swear you said I LOVE YOU.

lizzy 98

She actually does say sorry about my ARM...

Creating drama where there is none.

Way to go there TMZ.

Martin6912

Tmz seriously how the **** do you know what she said. I mean she's a stuck up puta who goes through men like a haircut but still.

Martin6912

I used to like tmz but they are so full of **** these days

Dan

I would lick the sweat from the soles of her feet.

I DON'T GIVE A F

Yup TMZ is stupid. "Sorry for my arm" is EXACTLY what she says. Hire some lip readers just for fun if you don't believe it....

cindy

Take your own advice Taylor...

Phoenix

That fugly, overrated, untalented s l u t should practice what she preaches.

Biegs

No TMZ, you're stupid! You can tell by the shape of her lips when she was supposedly saying 'up', that she was saying 'arm' or another word with an 'r', unless of course her lip got stuck on her teeth... Which I also don't believe. She was clearly talking about her arm which coincides with her movement at the time. I'm not a Swift fan, but you're toootally reaching here!

pat

Hey Swift,

Here's one for you.

Go f*ck yourself.

MARMARCELLOS

Bull****. That bitch said it and it was when one of the guys said he heard New York fans are the best and she mouth those words. She thinks shes all that and I'm here to say You Aint Bitch. Again you better Thank KANYE for making your Career.