Gordon Ramsay

I WON'T Turn My Back On Ja'Nel

Even After Positive Coke Test

8/28/2013 6:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082813_gordon_ramsay_launch
Chef Gordon Ramsay tells TMZ ... he isn't writing off disgraced "Hell's Kitchen" champ Ja'Nel Witt even after she failed a drug test -- "My door is always open."

We broke the story ... Witt was not allowed to take the job as head chef at Ramsay's Las Vegas restaurant after winning HK earlier this year because she tested positive for cocaine.

But Ramsay says he still believes in Witt's talent ... and yesterday at LAX he told us, "I hope she sorts out her personal issues."

shelley

I suspect he is so forgiving because he likely has also used. He has the look and his outburst could certainly be attributed to drug use.

Michelle

His brother has been dealing with a heroin issue for years.

your_worst_nitemare

Maybe she cooks better when shes high off cocaine.... I wud let her cook me a meal while shes snorting, why not? @soxfeetshang Follow I

your_worst_nitemare

Typo... @sixfeetshang' Maybe her & Lamar Odom wud mke a good couple. Crack & cocaine always go together.

Dr steve brule

A cook who uses cocaine!?!? Where have I heard about cooks using drugs before? Hmm oh that's right , everywhere!

Calico

Another reason to respect Gordon in spite of all the contrived Fox drama.
BTW, his Dad was an abusive alcoholic, and his brother is a heroin addict, so I'm sure he can relate to Ja'nel's issue. I hope she gets help soon, stays clean, and gets back into the kitchen where she wants to be.

Francie

Gordon Ramsey is the biggest AHOLE around. Rude, crude, loud-mouthed pig, so many of them out there it seems huh, serves overpriced food. He cares only about his own celebrity. He is a sleazy guy through and through, and this drug thing, she deserves NOTHING, her choice to use, give me a break. Had it all and pi**ed it all away. Have no sympathy for her at all.

dreamer4u

hahaha she is a drug addict!!! Figures her messed up attitude, going "off" on everyone..explains it all..another LOSER

DohenyOffSunset

Gordon looks good in the clip.

Wastemanagement

If the story is true?! Might be nice if they ACTUALLY helped her. Rather than hand over the prize money. She was on the show. She won. Gordon is on TV. Instead of just tossing her aside. The resturant industry is grueling. Maybe it would a nice thing for PR as well as seeing positive changes come out of unfortunate decision making. Kinda win win. Since they are already in the public eye, they might as well help her to overcome.

Barnesljeremy11

Ramsey couldn't pass a piss test if he studied for it.

Swedeslvr

So did Mary get the job? Only seems fitting. Couldn't stand Ja'nels arrogance anyway.

renaxo

a chef that does drugs. color me shocked.

Littleluvnut

Absolutely love Gordon Ramsay!

Francie

Cry me a effin river!! How about a new reality show? " The loudmouth and the druggie"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments