Justin Bieber

Attacked at Nightclub

9/1/2013 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0831-justin-bieber-tmz-attack
Justin Bieber was bum rushed in a Canadian nightclub by an over eager partier who tried in vain to tackle him -- and TMZ has the pics.

It all went down at 3 am today at a Toronto nightclub. Sources on scene tell us JB left his safe VIP section to mingle with the regular folk -- and that's when a male clubgoer charged at him, got hold of his shirt (which he was wearing) and attempted to take him down, but failed.

Which makes sense ... have you seen Bieber's abs? Of course you have.

In the pics ... you can see security rushed in stat (below) and managed to pull the guy off Bieber -- successfully taking him to the ground. In the midst of the chaos we're told JB was seen trying to defend himself, unleashing a fury of kicks.

0831-justin-bieber-tmz-club
The attacker was escorted out of the club. Police were never called.

JB and his crew also made a hasty retreat.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

A twelve year old girl could kick beavers ass.hes built like a stick figure

Stiletto

Uh, he wasn't "defending" himself...he was kicking a guy who was already down...like the cowardly wigger thug he has become.

CoconutScrimp

I'm no Bieber fan (perish the thought) but bum rushing the dude seems like too much.

And while Bieber is in Canada he should stay there (sorry Canadians)!

FreeWhiteAnd21

Is Jystin Bieber even old enough to be in a bar? Their liquor license should be revoked! Justin Bieber is a f$cktard!

chicago_animal

I'm sure Justine didn't attempt to kick the guy till he knows we his bodyguards had a strong hold on him. At least he got tackled. What a great thing to happen for Americans on this labor day weekend.

@iAMTIMWILSON

Fury of kicks? Hahaha!

Vik

Is the attacker accepting donations? Because I wanna donate my house to this saint!

Jackie

TOLD YOU GUYS.......people keep saying "deport him back to Canada"...I keep saying no ...guys here don't put up with little punk wannabes. .......and look at what he's wearing...a freakin HAT inside...at night....in a club....on backwards like he's trying to look "cool". Betcha he was wearing sunglasses too at one point. You know you're a tool when you have the same style as The Situation...LOL.

Marilyn

Good the little freak will never be able to mingle like a normal person in this world. Everyone will want to kick his ass every time he leaves the "VIP" area.
Some day he will get his big time!

BostonGreekGirl

DAMN I got so excited when I read that headline. Why do you have to tease us TMZ. Seriously I thought he was really attacked but sadly nothing serious happened to him. Now don't get me wrong I don't want him like INJURED no but a little beating, bitch slap well that he deserves. Picture Cher in Moonstruck but a lot harder and a few more times LOL "Snap outta of it!" Yup that's what JB needs hee hee

Ckwiz911

Instant Karma!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Was his fudge packing boyfriends lil twisted or tyler the queerbater therr to protect him??

Mokie

I'm just surprised he didn't spit on him.

The Zombie

I'm sure the little puss was saved by his body guards.

chirpsoul

I saw this coming a long time ago. When you wear your pants so low how the heck do you figure you can defend yourself...and when you live your life being rude and crude to people, you better know you will offend some ppl and they'll take you on. I'm Canadian and I can tell you we don't love him or make excuses for him at all, so need to apologize to us for calling him what he is. He will need to grow up, or fall down..up to him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments