Chaz Bono

Half the Man He Used to Be

9/4/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0903-chaz-bono-fat-thin-pcn-2
Chaz Bono is the incredible disappearing man -- 'cause dude has nearly shed a whole Honey Boo Boo worth of lbs since dramatically changing his diet last year.

Chaz was barely recognizable as he was spotted in Los Angeles today ... walking around in shorts and a pretty tight tee.

Earlier this year, Chaz talked about how he dropped nearly 70 pounds -- not through surgery -- but through sticking to calorie-controlled meals ... and doing a ton of martial arts training.

Chaz's original goal was only to lose 50 lbs. -- so he's clearly blown that away.

Jessica and Kim K. ... take notes.

0904_chaz_bono_through_years_footer

jlk

SOrry, Chaz was born a girla d no matter what she does, will always be one. I doubt she can grow a penis and balls!

reader

so if she is now a he and he is dating a girl is he still gay? I mean if he still calls himself part of the gay and lesbian community wouldn't he now have to date a guy?

nina

Why is everybody saying he? This is a woman. Her weight loss is great. You can't take a nickle and make a smaller circle on it and call it a dime. It is what it is. She, HER weight loss is great.

Norma Butcher

Chastity was such an adorable child, sad to see what she became. I know, I know - there are those out there that will blast me for that comment, but, I don't care. I will never understand the "whys" of this no matter HOW many times I hear "they were BORN that way" ...

David Patriot

SHE is disgusting!!

Norma Butcher

Barb

Chaz, you look great. I hope you found what you were looking for.

Toilethead

That poor mixed up woman just keeps getting fatter and uglier.

Vonnie

Sorry, I'd know her anywhere!!

Vonnie

Sorry, I'd know her anywhere!!

Cindy

Go, Chaz!

Henry Morris

How sickening...

david rosario

what a shame was a pretty little girl

Janna

He looks great! So funny that he's wearing the same exact colors in both photos. Way to go, Chaz!

John T.

No matter how many surgery's , wearing men's clothes, taking pills to grow a few hit and miss hairs on her face, SHE will always be a She.She was born female and will be a female inside till the very end.Damn girl read your birth certificate.