Lamar's 'Roommate'

Khloe Charged at Me

Like an 'Uncaged Animal'

9/9/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

090913_polina_polonskY_tmz_live_full_launch
Lamar Odom
's drug-induced paranoia, crack binging, and Khloe Kardashian's jealous rage -- the NBA star's ex "roommate" told the FULL STORY about her summer with Lamar ... and it's wild.

Polina Polonsky was on TMZ Live -- we posted an excerpt where she described Lamar completely unraveling in her L.A. apartment this summer ... smoking crack and becoming paranoid.

Now here's the full monty ... Polina talks about how Lamar practically began behaving like a toddler while living with her -- and how Khloe eventually barged in to her apartment in the middle of the night like an "uncaged animal."

TMZ_Live_Lisitings_SubAsset

jmorris

i wish they will drug test her at her work and not just a pee test... take a strip of hair and blood!!!!

Taylor

Of course Khloe charged into this woman's apartment like an "uncaged animal." Her husband shouldn't be in the home with this woman in the first place. Unfortunately, Lamar's head isn't straight and isn't the only person suffering from his addiction. Thoughts and prayers are out to him and the people who are for him the most.

Leopold butters Stotch

This goof is not a lawyer!!! Khloe does remind me of the wrestler chick Chyna so she was probably going to open a can of whoop ass.

Maria

How is this crack head still able to practice law, if she is even a real lawyer.

DJ ZERJ

Lamar is still number one for me!

Dirttrack00

Ooooo!!!!! I wish Khloe woulda got her hands on this fake ass hooker!! I call b.s. on her being a lawyer too!!

Laura

She's an effin' CRACKHEAD herself!!!!!!!!

LOL!

Wow, she she must have been disguised as a bigmac smothered in brown gravy! Khloe just couldn't resist!

Kathy

Ya think!! If I found my husband in your apartment, doing crack and other drugs, while you did nothing to help him but lay on your back, I would choke the life out of you!!!

nisiek

Why would a lawyer put all this out there, guilt by association, she may be one setting him up.seems sleazy and vindictive

Kim

Ummmm this trick looks like she is high as a kite right now, if I were her firm, I would drug test her every other day, I give it a week or two and she will be out of a job, should have been before, but now that she has gone on the record and admitted that as an officer of the court, she was involved in crack use and knowingly harbored someone that was using crack, she is toast, and all that laughing and giggling, is not kool, that is someone's life, and we won't even talk about the fact that she acts like he was NOT a married man. Khloe is good because I would have beat his a** and tore her a** up for general purposes, not fighting over no dumb n*gga but simply for disrespecting me. This tric would NEVER defend me, not even my dog would use her.

MyOpinion

I only come here for the drama

Crabby

khloe the khunt is an uncaged animal, she is a sasquatch

elena

I would come after this skank too! Don't blame her!

BbWimm

That drugged out tranny would have more to say if it were me and my husband was holed up in her crack den. She's lucky Khloe just charged at her.