Lamar Odom

Wandering the Streets

at Night

9/9/2013 9:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0909_lamar_odom_late_night_wandering_launchA nocturnal Lamar Odom wandered the streets of Downtown L.A. just after midnight Monday ... returning home at 6:30 AM.

According to the photo agency that took the pictures, Odom hit up Wokano sushi restaurant shortly after midnight.  He stayed for only 5 minutes, according to the agency, and then meandered to a convenience store where he picked up a banana.

Odom returned to his downtown apartment building -- located about 1 mile from Skid Row -- then reemerged at 3:15AM, when he jumped into someone's car.

Odom returned again after 6AM ... presumably for some sleep.

Jessica

They were able to confirm he bought a banana at a 7/11 but couldn't figure out who's car he got into. Lol I smell bs

All Heart

So some stalker/paparazzi is claiming they know everything about what he did last night, except what he did while they weren't watching?

What is it with TMZ's obsession with Lamar Odem? Can't find another anti-Kartrashian topic of discussions?

Cijay27

Seriously, all these Kris haters out there need to shut up. I'm not a fan of hers but there is no way she'd put her daughter through this for money and there is no way khloe is behind this either! Out of the 3 Ks, Khloe is the less drama, less in the lime light and truly loves Lamar with her everything! I feel horrible for her right now because she's always been by his side and put herself out there for him. I just hope the best for them Both and they can make it through this!

Myna

See Khloe I told you. He's just sick of you and wants out of the marriage. Stop posting selfies and get to your lawyer's office. "Unbreakable" has been broken. Move on!

Dezy P

Khloe needs to cut his money flo and steal his credit cards! And take his id too so he can't go to the bank and get more money!!

R

"Someone show me a way to get
outa here,
'cause I constantly pray I'll get
outa here
Please, won't somebody say I'll get
outa here
Someone tell Lady Luck that I'm stuck here
Someone gimme my shot or I'll
rot here."

Dezy P

He cant drive so someone is bringing the crack to him!!

Missy

I saw him, he as a loft in the apartment building at the corner of 7th and Flwer St, downtown Los Angeles, across from Macy's nd right above the underground METRO station 7th/Flower. Lamar, a lot of people vouch for you to release yourself of the Kartrash-demons and love a happy life again

Lola

Wandering around the streets now? Omg what the f**k is next. He looks fine to me. Can't a guy just go to a convience store.
Tmz you are grasping at straws now, this bull s**t story is just what I said BULL S**T.

greg

He next to skidrow for a reason there's dealers n every corner.

PG

Harvey needs to be arrested for stalking.

jae kae

Following around a crackhead. New low, TMZ.

FreeWhiteAnd21

You can't tell JACK about what's going on in this pic. Only by what the dumb azz writer wrote as a caption which is prob very close to a LIE. TMZ is getting like the NATIONAL ENQUIRER! SUCK!

daved0622

So what, he's a grown man, he wasn't out alone like Amanda Bynes doing crazy stuff.
If I were married to his wife I would be doing it every night, get home just as she is rolling out of bed.

krislankay

So basically, the whole story boils down to..Lamar hungry, Lamar eat banana, Lamar went for ride, Lamar went night night. This is getting stupider by the minute!!!