Kanye West

Fires Back at Ray J

You're Lame and You Know It!

9/10/2013 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Kanye West decided it's finally time to destroy Ray J -- and last night he blasted his lady's sex tape partner on national TV ... going straight after Ray's manhood.

West made a surprise appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" to perform his hit "Bound 2" -- but during the song, he changed some of the lyrics to attack Ray:

"Brandy’s little sister lame man he know it now ... When a real brother hold you down, you ‘sposed to drown."

We're guessing Kanye is finally responding to Ray's song, "I Hit It First" ... in which Ray bragged about bangin' Kim Kardashian before Kanye did.

But the best part of Kanye's attack ... the legendary Charlie Wilson punctuating the venomous lyrics with a "shabadabatweeetweeetweee"

It's awesome.

gumpwear

That was WEAK

lxgnzls

Ray j 1 kanye 0. Lame. Kanye will always have a prostitute for a wife. Nasty demimonde showing her goods for $$$$. I feel Sorry for her babby.

SpitBall

LOL.

Sheesh, Harvey. I gotta tell ya, I loved the video (Ray J). Talk about West getting sloppy seconds, I doesn't get any better than this LOL. All I can say is that money does real strange things to already strange people. And yo know what? They can have every dime. How much is your dignity worth? LOL.

Spunky Funk

I don't get it.

Miss k

What the heck is his point ? Doesn't make sense .

Jimmy Stink Finger

Ladies and gentlemen: The biggest fake in music. You have been lied to. And you PAID for it.

I'm Awesome admit it

He still hit it first...

BEEJ

He's a lame??? That's the best you could come up with, Kanye..? Genius.

2idiots

Wow Konyeah you really got him good there. I bet Ray J will retire from entertainment since you just "served him".
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seems more like you're being a little bitch KNOWING Ray J and 50,000 others "hit it 1st".
and Konyeah, did you not realize that Kim is just the kind of girl you F--k not the kind you marry.

2idiots

By the way, Nice Skirt - gay boy!

snowboardchick

Thanks for bringing it up again Kanye so everyone can laugh at you. Ray J did hit it first. You hit it 647th.

Jeems

Lame? Ole RJ didn't look lame when he beat Kim's insides to death with that big black two by four in that sex tape. I was scared to death for Kim when RJ went at it

TMP

Neither one of them are decent musicians and really, why would anyone want to brag about banging Kim Kartrashian?!? Do they really think they are the only ones???

Areader

Kanye West may not be able to hold a note in a bucket...that said, well played Kanye, well played!