Kanye West

I'M DRUNK

And I'm Ready to Yell About Stuff!!!

9/12/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

091213_kanye_rant_launch_v2
**GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**

Another EPIC rant from Kanye West!!!!

This time, he's bitchin' about the evilness of corporations, how he hates sellouts and why people who put "numbers" on the back of their shirts are crappy designers.

IT'S AWESOME!!!

Kanye was at a listening party for his pal Pusha T in Manhattan last night, when he grabbed the mic and went off -- admitting he'd been hittin' the Grey Goose pretty hard earlier in the night.

Nobody was harmed in the making of this video ... but he did take some time to brag about himself:

"We make good music, we make good music. We don’t give a F*CK about how much god damn money you make, we make good music!"

0912_kanye_west_through_footer

YAYA

I feel bad for that baby, having a ****** for a mother and a whore for a mother. Would be interesting to see how this kid turns out.

Tubby

JACKASS !!!!

backfire

Lets be very clear here.....A living legend is someone like Frank Sinatra or Princess Diana. Kanye is just a guy that talks and believes his own PR. When I watched him perform recently on tv I was dumbfounded by the accolades ....he jumped up and down and I couldn't understand what he was saying when he was rapping. It was like poems little kids write that rhyme ....he can't even sing...hold a tune...dance with rhythm....

backfire

Kanye is a living hypocrite!

jase1

Hey guys im not really liking the new format to much...I miss seeing all the crew and definitely feel that u have lost alot of the humour...and sorry to say but "the lawyer" does go on and on I would hate to pay for his legal advice he wouldn't shut up would cost a fortune.!!! Bring back the crew old format.......

Monkeydo

God Kim Kardashians gonna leave this idiot too lol poor Kim she really can pick em

Oopsey

I think he's been hanging with Lamar. He's a Angry little man.

M.CyrsNoButt🚽

I don't know who is a bigger jerk- Kanye? or the person(s) who paid/attended to be in the same room with Kanye to film this b*llsht rant- anything for attention! What a load of cow dung Kanye K no's how 2 work the media. Mr. Contversy. Duh?! Nobodies buying n2 it!

Derah

Kanye Kardashian is a first class fool, does he really think his daughter will never see this?

Padawan

Kanye talks about crappy designers... How about adding his own name in that list? His contribution to the fashion is designing ANOTHER plain white t-shirt. Talk about high fashion.

Jackie

LOL...KETTLE CALLING ITSELF. SMH.

Ron Wieder

The poor boy is mentally ill and getting sicker. He is in need of therapy before he really hurts someone !

Jack Roland

i hate this monkey , f n , n g a.

Jules

What a sloppy drunk. Stop bitchin' and go do something good for the world. Wit all yo $$$
you sure are a big ole crybaby.

LAPartyMcSage

I remember good music. It's been MIA/DOA for a few decades since the mid 90s before rap and hip hop caught on with the unwashed sheepish masses.