Dina Lohan

ARRESTED FOR DRUNK DRIVING

9/13/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0913_dina_lohan_02

update_bar
9:20 AM PT -- Our Lohan sources tell us, Lindsay was NOT the person who picked Dina up from the station -- in fact, we're told Lindsay didn't find out about the arrest until the story broke this morning.

gray-bar-update
Dina Lohan
was arrested for drunk driving in Long Island, NY last night ... and cops say her blood alcohol level was more than TWICE the legal limit.

Lindsay Lohan's 50-year-old mother was pulled over on the Northern State Parkway by New York State Police around 11 pm Thursday night ... after she was allegedly going 77mph in a 55 in her white BMW.

During the stop, cops say she appeared intoxicated -- and tested her blood alcohol level, which registered at .20 -- more than twice the legal limit of .08.

According to officials, "Lohan made an allegation that she was injured during the course of the arrest" ... but when medical personnel responded to the scene and determined she was fine, Dina "recanted her claim."

Lohan was hauled to a nearby station where she was booked on two counts of driving while intoxicated and one count of speeding.

After posing for a squinty-eyed mug shot, Lohan was released to a sober 3rd party. So far, no word on WHO picked up Lohan from the station.

Lohan is due back in court later this month.

Dina's been on a party tear this month -- TMZ obtained a photo of Lohan partying like a drunken sailor at a giant party over Labor Day weekend.

People at the party tell us she was a mess that night -- slurring her speech and zoning out.

0913_subasset_dina

0813_CELEBRITY_dui_mugshots_footer

Questdelsangraal

Not to worry GenXtra Dumb will cut this creature loose with a slap on the wrist.

Toilethead

That old lady looks like hell.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

For someone who is all over the news, I wouldn't doubt for a second that the law has been watching her

Sunset

She is disgusting! Endangering people's lives! Let's see her deny she has a drinking problem now! Like mother like daughter.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

You know you're in the tabloids. You crave the media attention. BUT YOU GET A DUI SO YOU CAN GET ON OPRAH'S SHOW? What about your youngest child? Kids gotta go to highschool. SHEESH!

scamalot

she should have to pay for the medical people who showed up for a false alarm.

bert

DUIs are wrong, horrible, and deadly. Honestly people... If you are a drinker, odds are you have drank and then drove at least one time. Odds are you just didn't get caught. The education given to today's youth on the consequences of drunk driving is superior. The 80s and 90s???? The bartender still asked, " One for the road?" We are learning, thank you to MADD and law enforcement everywhere. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

Ephie

She looks so pretty...yes that was me being sarcastic.

GlindaTheGoodBitch

Oh my... like daughter, like mother. It looks like the tree doesn't sit far from the "fallen" apple.

kunkonit

trời không thể chấp nhận được.

GlindaTheGoodBitch

9/13/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Saga: Mama Lohan's At It Again ... DINA LOHAN ARRESTED FOR DRUNK DRIVING -- EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
♥ Glinda ♥ Smooches from GlindaTheGoodBitch.com! Be sure to subscribe to my page by clicking on the "Follow" button and don't forget to "Like" my Facebook page too or I may have to beat you with my wand, and I have a really BIG wand, LOL! Smooches!

LondonGirl

Why don't they just make it a law in the US, that if you hold the surname Lohan, it is illegal for you to ever get a driving licence? Or go into a bar.

bkblueknight

how pathetic

abdullh almulhim

My heart with you my companion with you my heart with you captive shades

Alcholcounsl🍻🔫

I would never write this long, but if I can share a dose of reality, help others understand severity/consequences. I just want people to stay safe on the roads & not wreck Ur life!