Scott Disick

I Wipe My Ass With $100 Bills

... Here's Proof

9/16/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_scott_disick_instagram
Scott Disick hates poor people.

He also hates the middle class ... and also the barely rich.

In fact, Scott hates all un-super rich people so much ... he posted a bunch of photos this weekend in what appeared to be a blitzkreig to mock them ... starting with the wads of $100 bills he uses to wipe his ass.

0916_subasset-scott_disick_instagram
He posted pics of diamond jewelry, expensive watches and wads of cash ... along with captions like, "Hello, peasant's is that u?" He included the hash tag, "f**ku."

Another caption read, "I can't help myself tonight #fu"

Sure it's tasteless. Sure it's crass ... but it's also kind of awesome.

So, we gotta ask ...

0916_scott_disick_instagram_04
0916_scott_disick_instagram_03

kimkardashianstalkingass

Even with all his money, I'm a TRILLION times more happy to be me, and not be him. Just having to spend one second with that mother-in-law of his would not be worth 20 trillion dollars.

Vince

My first question would be who is this rich nobody and why do I care what he thinks of anything. If he is stupid enough to handle his shyt after he wipes his ass ..well I have watch monkeys do much the same....who am I to care. You really think this obscure moron tosses the cash down the toilet?? Let me tell you something about rich people,...they are the cheapest people on earth. How do you think they get that way...most of them would run over their grandmother if they saw a penny laying in the street.....so who is the fool....azz wiping rich boy or the regular guy who saves the money he has....oh and uses toilet paper??

Ashley

so distasteful and nauseating
USER and a LEECH with zero BACKBONE..!!!!

strunz2318

They all find out one day that it's not all about them. The last shall be first and the first shall be last...

Pat

Not even his money, Kourtney opened up the safe so he could play with her cash for awhile. She is the breadwinner in the family.

Kosherdeputy

Thank Disick for embarrassing Jews all over the world with your crassness. How about actually earning that cash douche?

Cat

Considering he is solely "rich" and "famous" for procreating with a Kardashian (who are rich and famous undeservingly for a laundry list of their own reasons...) this is actually hilarious and I can't even be mad. It's called "the last laugh", folks. His marriage, and the Kardashian empire, is doomed, and he will be a "peasant" himself one day. Oh, the irony... it hurts

JiLL1

He's a lovable douchbag

Kosherdeputy

Thanks Disick for embarrassing Jews all over the world with your crassness. How about actually earning that cash douche?

laura

Wow, so arrogant and obnoxious. Such a douche.

Sunshine

iI's not kind of awesome, TMZ, to be a total loser. His world will come crashing down at some point and I'm sure you will be there to kick him into the ground.

Theresa Q

Wow, what a cad. He doesn't even work. King asshat.

TanyaH

I could understand a young teenager who has just made some $$$ doing this. But a grown ass man - a father. Its really pathetic! His Mommy and Daddy and Girlfriend must be really proud......of all their money, Cause he sure as hell didn't make any of it!!!

HumanNature

Tell me what you brag about and I'll tell you what you lack.--Spanish proverb

“There is no class so pitiably wretched as that which possesses money and nothing else.”
Andrew Carnegie

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money.”
Author Unknown

“A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.” W. C. Fields

Sam

Small d i c k syndrome.

No amount of money in the world can cure it.