Scott Disick

I Wipe My Ass With $100 Bills

... Here's Proof

9/16/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_scott_disick_instagram
Scott Disick hates poor people.

He also hates the middle class ... and also the barely rich.

In fact, Scott hates all un-super rich people so much ... he posted a bunch of photos this weekend in what appeared to be a blitzkreig to mock them ... starting with the wads of $100 bills he uses to wipe his ass.

0916_subasset-scott_disick_instagram
He posted pics of diamond jewelry, expensive watches and wads of cash ... along with captions like, "Hello, peasant's is that u?" He included the hash tag, "f**ku."

Another caption read, "I can't help myself tonight #fu"

Sure it's tasteless. Sure it's crass ... but it's also kind of awesome.

So, we gotta ask ...

0916_scott_disick_instagram_04
0916_scott_disick_instagram_03

CommonSensory

Someone's going to strong-arm rob his dumb a s s one day. Felons have internet access too f*cktard....

Eileen

At the rate these people spend money, they will be bankrupt in ten years.

Steve

What a jackass.

james

To bad it"s all that bit@ch whore's money..This low life needs his azz beat by the homeless.....

Craig

Makes me just wanna grin and smile... Matthew 19:24 "And again I (Yeshua) say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

Toilethead

More kartrashypig PR.

kitnplayn

The richer they are, the harder they fall....and they will fall.

Ozzie X

I'm sure he doesn't keep that much cash on hand. If he does he is dumb. It could be accruing interest. I'm sure he withdrew it to antagonize people with his pics.

Angie

Who is this guy again?

Chuck

Sorry, but have to wonder if he's acting like this because he feels insecure about his tiny junk?

Big Ad

This screams, "look at me, look at me"!!! I guess he doesn't like being in the Kardashian's shadows...or maybe he's trying to take away some of the press from Lamar Odom.

Shaquille O'Neal

And I wipe my buns with photos of Scott. What is his point?? :)

lisalee

mother f@#$ing idiot it is not nice to throw your wealth at ppl ok we get it its your but money in the toilet now i dont believe he uses it to wipe his a@@ but at the same time it is so disrespectful the things tht was said f u peasant who does this fa# thinks he is, a lil bit of money an they think they are better thn everyone but gets this ******** if ppl dont watch kuwtk u wouldnt have the green to wipe your mother f@@#$ng A@@ would u idiot

Tazz

So heeeeee's is the one feeding tmz crap about Lamar and in return he gets "face time."

F him and F' tmz

Christian

Clearly someone is bored and not getting enough attention. At least be a little more creative and not so obvious about it. Shall we call a WAH-mbulance?