'Big Brother' Star Aaryn Gries

I'm Working Out My Racist Demons

9/20/2013 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0920-Aaryn-Gries-cbs
"Big Brother" contestant Aaryn Gries is finally coming clean, admitting she talks like a racist ... but she insists it doesn't make her one.

Gries tells TMZ she's been making racial jokes for years  ... but had no idea they were offensive because "no one had expressed that I was taken that way."

Gries says she wishes someone had warned her before going into the BB house ...  that making these "jokes" on national TV would paint her as a big ol' racist.

"I am not a racist," she says, adding, "Sometimes you can say mindless things that will haunt you."

Aaryn also apologized for throwing Texas under the bus when Julie Chen asked if she was a racist during her exit interview from the house -- explaining, "Blaming Texas was the biggest mistake I made ... I was in defense mode."

Guess Aaryn forgot about the gay housemate she called a "queer" ... and all the Asian people she mocked ... and the African Americans ...

070813_big_brother_launh

kitnplayn

HaHa ~ talking like a racist, doesn't make you a racist. How freaking stupid can you get ?
New Word: Texanist - A Texan, who is racist, but is too dumb to know it.

Linda

Are you stupid Aaryn? I'm a Texan and I have NEVER told jokes like you did!! Get the hell out of my state you freakin stupid blonde or SHUT THE HELL UP!! We've read your response to losing your job because of your OWN STUPIDITY!! You aren't sorry...your racist to the bone dumbass!!

Chucky Mapoo

So which agencies (she tweeted about 4) are considering her? Now, which companies would purchase her images?...

Hank

move the letters in her name around and they spell "Aryan"! Hmmmm.
At the least, she's an ignorant, vapid, self absorbed bitch.

fresera

Feigning ignorance to her own racism, doesn't mean she's not racist. She's basically saying she wasn't aware she's racist, so that means she's not. In reality, she's stupid AND she's racist.

InkedUpGirl

She is just a dumb idiot. I watched the live feeds daily and saw/heard every comment she made. She knew exactly what she was saying. Making excuses is making her look more vile and nasty. Just make her go away!!!!

demoncat

Aaryn might as well face it its going to take a long time for her to try and prove she is not a racist for she is going to be dening she is for a long long time. espically throwing texas under the bus as a reason for her behavior

Dina

I wonder what she says about over weight people! Where I'm from little twits like her get a smack down

Ame

Here are just a few of Gina Marie's racist comments with a little Aaryn too... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrEEMt9XD4w

Ame

Here is just a few of Gina Marie's derogatory comments and Aaryn laughing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrEEMt9XD4w

Chucky Mapoo

Has she unraveled the enigma "why does the white fish always go to the top and the black fish is always at the bottom"?
Oh, she's not racist... no, sirey, Bob

Chucky Mapoo

HAHAHAHAHAHA OF COURSE her comments were meant as jokes... My black friends just find it hilarious when someone calls them "Aunt Jemima"

Chucky Mapoo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OF COURSE HER COMMENTS WERE MEANT TO BE A JOKE
My black friends understand when I ask them to smile in a dark room so I can see them.
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
OF COURSE
Oh, she's not a model... she's a comedian

CandaceA

Done with CBS! I will not back a network that enables this type of behaviour, and even worse, profits off it. This has shed a nasty light on how American's tolerate racism, etc. Glad I am Canadian.

billybob

As i said, her name is a f*cking anagram for "Aryan", which her crazy Nazi-parents gave her. And her lame "i sucked black men's d*cks, so i'm no racyss"-campaign didn't help that much either.
This crazy bitch is Eva Braun in her weirdest wet dreams...