'Big Brother' Star Aaryn Gries

I'm Working Out My Racist Demons

9/20/2013 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0920-Aaryn-Gries-cbs
"Big Brother" contestant Aaryn Gries is finally coming clean, admitting she talks like a racist ... but she insists it doesn't make her one.

Gries tells TMZ she's been making racial jokes for years  ... but had no idea they were offensive because "no one had expressed that I was taken that way."

Gries says she wishes someone had warned her before going into the BB house ...  that making these "jokes" on national TV would paint her as a big ol' racist.

"I am not a racist," she says, adding, "Sometimes you can say mindless things that will haunt you."

Aaryn also apologized for throwing Texas under the bus when Julie Chen asked if she was a racist during her exit interview from the house -- explaining, "Blaming Texas was the biggest mistake I made ... I was in defense mode."

Guess Aaryn forgot about the gay housemate she called a "queer" ... and all the Asian people she mocked ... and the African Americans ...

070813_big_brother_launh

tay

she only regrets saying those things because she's jobless now. Bitch

disinter

She's a hot blond, she'll ultimately get away with this.

Carl

Modern day racists are very rarely the blatant KKK types from the past. Today it is more subtle and many times the racists don't even realize they are racist.

Chucky Mapoo

She also said: "Hey, Aunt Jemima, make me some pancakes" about Candice (African-American)
Oh, evidently she's not a racist, huh?

Dead@27

The only cure for her form of racism is to be gang banged by an entire tribe of Mandingo Warriors.

Jeems

I am half black so I would like to go half way in her. Say what you want, she is fine

MARMARCELLOS

How the HELL you gonna WORKING out being a RACIST????? If you are... you just ARE!!!!!.Git the **** outta here with that nonsense.

Rob

It's after lunch so TMZ will pack it up for the day have a good weekend TMZ the only news that works half days and no weekends.

Truth

BITCH NEEDS TO BE BANGED BY A BLACK, ASIAN, AND A GAAAY DUDE. THAT WILL GET THE RACIST VIRUS OUTTA HER.. #TRUTH!!

lil-twisted

Just another hole for pole. Nothing else going on there.

WatcherOne

Oh, so, it's everyone else's fault that they never made you aware of the cr4p that comes out of your mouth?

Chucky Mapoo

Did she ever blame Candice and Howard for being black?... because if they weren't black, maybe all this wouldn't have happened...

w

What a sell out, I would never apologize for something like that. The girl is clearly not a racist she dated black guys in the past liberals are vicious people.

Dead@27

The only way I'll believe her claim is if she makes her next public appearance in Black Face.

Chucky Mapoo

CBS likes to play the racism card... they brought back Colton to Survivor