Michael Jackson

Takes Huge Fall On His Ass

During Last Photoshoot

9/20/2013 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
You Gotta See This!

091913_michael_jackson_wenn_launch_v3
Michael Jackson wasn't always smooth on his feet -- the King of Pop took a nasty trip and fall while posing for his final magazine spread ... and TMZ has hysterical video of the accident.

Little background: MJ was doing a photoshoot in 2007 that was eventually published in L'Uomo Vogue and Ebony Magazine (below) later that year -- legendary photog Bruce Weber took the pics, and blah, blah, blah ... Michael tripped over a set piece, and took a dive during the session!

0919_mj_ebony_Cover_banner2

Not much more to it, but it is awesome to watch a roomful of people scramble when MJ falls.

Michael was fine ... he jumped up, gave a thumbs up, and laughed at his clumsiness while finishing the shoot -- his last before dying 2 years later.

So, moonwalk -- no problem. Standing upright -- ehhhh ...

0728_remembering_michael_jackson_footer_v2

Richelle

This wasn't funny. Just showed that MJ was human. Surprise. #RIPMJ <3

Read My Lips

O for God sake.

My lower lips have more attract more masculinity with or without the mustache than that pic!

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

I actually liked this. +10

TMZ Staff = Why would you laugh when someone falls?
`
Why would you want people to know that about your character?

Elizabeth

Not a day goes by that I don't think of Michael Jackson. He was beautiful and he helped alot of people financially when he was alive;

The man had a good heart..

ayatollah

I think he was going for the planet of the apes look. he looked exactly like the female one

GTFO

You kidding me?GTFO . Humans are so stupid. You do that just for money. You got to shame yourself.

phia

ACTUALLY, he slipped.
He DIDN'T FALL!

Fred Farkel

... looks like no one gave a F*CK.

verina lewis

michael you were the best mis u alot

sdpngls

The man has been dead for four years now, and your writers or whoever thought this was newsworthy. Are you people frikkin kidding me. Are you all so inept that you have to reach into the past to post some news story about Michael Jackson falling down. I would think that being "a lawyer" or working for a lawyer one would come up with something that showed some sort of intelligence in a story. P.S. I'm not a lawyer...

I used to watch the show on TV but I have turned away from it because of all the child like stories and questions the so called reporters ask people. I would expect this kind of behavior and reporting from some sort of gradeschool newspaper with kiddie reporters, not a bunch of..................

aston

This man is so interesting you can still attract readers by showing a clip of how he tripped over a prop six years ago - and four years after his death.

That's really, really something.

Hibiscus

The ugliest face for the entire generation!!!

SUNFLOWER

The most useless celebrity for the last three decades!!!

Read My Lips

After over a decade long of investigation, the FBI was going to tighten the rope and arrest MJ, but was forced to abandon the case after the child molester was invited to the white house when a b movie actor took occupancy. Shame America, shame on you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments