« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Harvey's NFL Pick

I'm Loyal to Chicago, Plus

Pittsburgh's Been Crappy

9/22/2013 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920-bears-stealers-harvey-tmz-nfl

The undefeated Chicago Bears take on the winless Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 3 -- and if this seems like an easy game to pick ... you're probably right.

Honestly, we didn't want to strain Harv after he evened his record at 1-1 last week.

Charles: So, Bears and Steelers ... Jay Cutler and Ben Roethlisberger -- who ya got?
Harvey: Most people think of Cutler and Roethlisberger ... but I think of my days at the University of Chicago, and the famous Pittsburgh Platter (Google it, if you dare).

Charles: Dear God.
Harvey: And because of that -- although law school was painful -- I gotta go with Chicago.

Charles: What's your take on Cutler's improved play?
Harvey: He kinda acted like a little bitch when he got him walking around L.A. after he left that game with an injury, but I think he's butched it up well.

Charles: Steelers have been sucking. What's the deal?
Harvey: Lotta people think it's karma with Roethlisberger ... I think it's fried food.

Charles: Fried food?
Harvey: He doesn't seem like he's in the best shape of any QB.

Charles: Didn't realize you were checking him out that closely.
Harvey: Just a casual glance.

Charles: Let's end this now.
Harvey: Good. I'm going swimming.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cool Papa

Bear Down.

I dont care

Da bears!

en Todo Momento!!

it's so funny to me how an entertainment gossip site is shifting almost invisibly (very dominating), into a 'sports gossip site'. like the broad expansive grey area of the gay homo teapot (entertainment) meets the super macho manly sports athlete. is this a sign for something underneath the bedsheets? that a predominately 'female' hobby, gossip and celebrities, shifts almost automatically into super macho manly sports? weird. must be something about them locker rooms... (or public toilets?)

:Þ Wacko The Zombie :Þ

TMZ "Snorts" sucks.

Liz

Steelers fan here - unfortunately, I agree with Harvey. I wouldn't agree with the poor season as karma for Roethlisberger (although he deserves it), it's more a function of poor drafts and aging star players.

Tedious

Your graphic is bad. The Steelers helmet does not have a logo on the left side. ("TMZ SPORTS!!!!")

ToamAce

A Pittsburgh Platter means to defacate on a glass table while someone watches from below.

WME2KS

Another great pick Harvey. GO BEARS

a long time Leno fan!

Priceless banter from the King and Charles. LOVING IT!! These tidbits are a quick bit of deliciousness. Awesomeness even!

tmz addict

That's awsome

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I allow a weekly football pool in my office and I got Pittsburgh so I'm going with Pittsburgh. I own the business so if I win I buy lunch, but hey a win is a win.

Nostradamus

Great, Harvey just jinxed my bet.

WME2KS

Harvey got it right whether straight up or with the spread the bears easily covered. Harvey is 1-1?

WME2KS

Harvey do a fantasy football team next year with the office and post results on tmz sports so we can see how you do against everyone. I bet you would beat a good amount of them including loud mouth chad.