Dina Lohan

Pleads NOT GUILTY To DWI

9/24/2013 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

092413_dina_lohan_exit_launch_v2
Dina Lohan just showed up in court in New York a few minutes ago and pleaded not guilty to drunk driving charges ... but she wasn't just allowed to go ... because the judge suspended her license.

Dina showed up with her attorney, Mark Heller -- the same guy Lindsay used -- who argued that Dina didn't have a criminal record ... and the judge released her without bail.  Then they faced reporters outside the courthouse.

As we reported  ... Dina was stopped for speeding on a Long Island highway earlier this month and cops say she blew a .20 on a breathalyzer.  She was ticketed for DWI and speeding.

No license? No problem. Dina was driven away ... in a silver Rolls-Royce.

She'll be back in court  Oct. 23.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DJ Gambit

She Dumber Than I Thought!

Gretel

I don't understand how if she was witnessed driving, pulled over, blew a test over the legal limit she could plead not guilty. I'm guessing it's a legal thing, but how does that work? Is it a plead down thing or what? I know medical, but have no clue of legal. Help?

samael

W ay to go Booze HAG! way to support your daughter-and ugly drunk goes to rehab when?

Truth

Still no LL news. The haters are so bummed.

mick

Lindsay didn't learn to never take responsibilty for anything she does all by herself. Dina has been a horrific role model for her.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

It wasnt the cocaine and 20 drinks.it was that damn cough syrup and ludes.

LLsez

Next up for DWIna.....FORECLOSURE

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Damn bartender slipped her drinks and made her drive drunk. I hope my tweets ti her helped her decide on getting a DUI.maybe i can talk her into a noose.

Hohan

What a dumb gunt. Has she ever worked a day in her life. Waste of skin

LLsez

Dina Lohan ‏@dinalohan
I'm ok ! My x is behind this all

Jacob

Lindsay: I'm trying to recover, get my life back on track.

Dina: I need money for my DWI lawyers. I need money to save my house. I need, I need, I need.

Nick

Did the whole courtroom burst out laughing when she said 'not guilty'?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

was she staggering into court?

Its Nikki Bitches

Heller did his lying speech in front the court house and he's blaming the DWI on society, even her forecloser and money problems we the public are to blame.

Just saw it on News 12 Long Island

Cecilia

Of course she showed up in a Rolls Royce and held a press conference. She's never had so much attention that isn't just Lindsay related. This is her big shot. Her "red carpet". She did it up in style. Don't worry though, Dina. In sure there will be plenty more of these.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments