Aaron Paul

After 'Breaking Bad' ...

My Career's Over, Bitch!

9/25/2013 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

092513_aaron_paul_launch_v2Aaron Paul told us the biggest casualty of the "Breaking Bad" finale, could be -- no spoiler alert necessary -- his career!

Last night we asked Aaron -- who's won 2 Emmys for playing Jesse Pinkman -- if he was concerned about getting typecast ... or if he'd ever have another role as good as this one, and he said ... "My career is downhill from here. We all know it!"

Hard to tell if he's joking ... or if he's just grown comfortable with the possibility his career really is ruined.

Aaron Paul's Future Career

• Dead
  • Thriving
Aaron does tell us he thinks one aspect of his Jesse character will live on ... for better or worse.

Still, we gotta ask ...

FYI, Dreamworks just released the trailer for Aaron's new movie "Need for Speed."

Clytemnestra

Two Emmys on a hit show? His career is far from over. Probably got stuff going for the next couple of years, at least!

Jesse

jeez, he seems like a nice guy!

Kelly

Typecasting is an excuse used by the unambitious. If Fonzie worked after Happy Days, anybody can work.

MuscleMom

I am sure his career is far from dead.....might be roles similar to this but he will get some work.

LaughAtU

Cranston proly thought the same thing after Malcom in the Middle. People whi can actually act get work

Keyser Söze

Dude is just trying to be humble.

If he plays his cards right, it will be supporting roles for the rest of his career, and maybe even some starring roles in indie films.

He's genuinely talented enough to not fade away, unless that's what he wants.

PureRadiance

His career is so far from Ova!

Mitch

I've seen a few films he has been in, and I think he is just beginning his career. He does seem to be genuine to they type of character played by Jesse in some of his films. I think that's just him being him. Regardless, he's got it made. It's far from over!

Bob DaMahn

If I was him I would move to CO and never work again, live off of residuals and smoke grass all day^^

Diego

Better not be over!

tippy katz

Well, really what was he going to say? "I'm gonna be a huge star, BITCH!" Then you all wouldn't be so nice, would you...

Anasty

He seems like the absolute nicest individual.

Chucky Mapoo

"Hard to tel if he's joking"?... it's called acting

Chucky Mapoo

"Hard to tell if he's joking"?...
... weren't the laughs in the background a dead giveaway?

blakhoode

Really kinda hard to say. I remember Bryan Cranston from Malcolm In The Middle and after that show ended, I didn't think I would ever see him again.. and, well, BAM! He became Walter White. AP doesn't have the Hollywood look to really make it on the big screen other than playing a supporting character. He might want to take a break and try TV again. I can't see him ever being in anything as big as Breaking Bad, but he shouldn't have a problem finding work.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments