Lamar Odom

Buddies Say

He Did NOT Write Angry Tweet to Dad

9/25/2013 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0904-lamar-odom-tmzLamar Odom did not send the tweet in which he trashed his father and embraced the Kardashian family ... sources directly connected to the troubled basketball star tell TMZ.

Lamar supposedly responded to his dad, who had blasted the Kardashians for causing all of Lamar's problems, including drug addiction.

Sources who have first-hand knowledge of Lamar's actions tell us ... he did NOT send the tweet.  In fact, they say he has no Internet where he's staying and he wants it that way. Lamar, we're told, is unbelievably paranoid about anyone knowing his whereabouts by tapping his phone. He has a 15-second rule in the house -- no one can be on his phone for longer than that.

What's more ... when anyone comes to the house, Lamar has someone confiscate their phone at the door.

Short story ... we're told Lamar doesn't even know about the comments his dad made -- and the tweet Lamar supposedly wrote in response is bogus.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Susanlsmith

Downward spiral. The count down is on.

ntwslb

Tell us something we don't know ! Lol

ntwslb

Vicky

Totally called this one! The Kardashians are vile and need to get their stories straight.

They're claiming Lamar is cracked out, yet they want us to believe he was able to compose that eloquent response? I say Khloe did it.

And Lamar, if you're reading this, get away from that evil family. They're the ones who leaked stories to the press about you. They only care about making Khloe look like a saint.

NobodySpecial

That wh0re, b!tch, **** mother PMK sent the tweet.

tgrfan42069

called it.the kardashian spin machine did that

HoTMZ

Im sure Kloe knows his username/password.

Mumra the Ever Living

What a load of Shyte this story is. Not as big a load of shyte as the Kardashians, but close.

skittlesbreaker19

Who cares already!!

nof

With everyone around here blaming everyone else?

I'm acknowledging my hand in this for the first time.

It was my tweet.

I HAVE the internet, I HAVEN'T a fifteen second rule, and people with phones ARE frisked but (usually) allowed in -

It was also me that purchased the scrub pads.

Frankly, I'm the Kardashians' biyatch.

Their boy.

Doodlebug

That statement sounded to intelligent to have come from Lamar.

2idiots

I'll be the Trash-Kan-Klan was behind the "tweet" that Lamar allegedly wrote. NO crackhead could word something so well.
Didn't Kim hack Scott's email when they were in Miami then she hired that nit-wit PI who later appeared on their other "shows"?
This whole tweet thing was a PR/Damage control orchestrated by PimpGranny.

nof

This isn't the first time I've tried to frame ...an NBA star.

Not by a long shot.

Just six months back - I made another one?

Come as a gay man.

2idiots

where's NOF?

my opinion

Wow..like they say facts are stranger then fictions

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments